Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Article: Phantasy Star Online 2 Open Beta Starts June 21st

It was announced today that the Open Beta for the Japanese version of Phantasy Star Online 2 will start on June 21st. Any characters created or progress earned during the Open Beta will carry over to the official service. All Pre-Open Beta data will be wiped for the Open Beta test.
    You can discuss this news in our Phantasy Star Online 2 forum.

Default awesomeness :D So it will be

awesomeness So it will be this thursday.sweet, off on a summerbreak, will definately be on pso2 nonstop Also, i heard Ship 2 will be like non speaking Japanes players(pso-world) base? If so, then i'll be joining in on that ship Hope to see you guys

Default I'd like to join you in some

I'd like to join you in some quests, it will be easier than speaking with japanese players (even though I'm french), don't know how I'll name my character thought

Default Yeah we should Totally Play

Yeah we should Totally Play sometime, make it easier & Im not sure if Making your Name with English Letters should be in Caution since this will be my first beta on pso2.But if I know for a fact my name will be Stepsonu or StepsonuTM , so just Add me & we can play, still havent decide what race to be :/ haha

Default You can name your character

You can name your character as you like. I have seen multiple people have had english named characters on both alpha and betas. Never stopped them from playin. I look forward to seein every one on ship 2 coming 21st. PSO Forever.

Default Loving the character

Loving the character transfer! All the more reason to get ballz deep inside some boomas for loots!
    Hunter - Ship 02

Default I know we should go step by

I know we should go step by step, but, how much time could we expect between the open-beta and the oficial release? Asking that because, i believe that, only after they fully release in Japan, we can start asking about a possible western localization.
    I loved this game, want to stick with it, but, playing in japanese is just discouraging. I know there are already some unoficial english patches over the internet, but it's still not the same...

Default Lovely. Looks like they are

Lovely. Looks like they are getting things rolling with this quickly. The servers really held up quite well during the Pre-open, and I was impressed with their performance even for us across the ocean. Guess Sonic Team was happy with it, too.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Default cool

oh well thats cool. When we participate in the beta we get all our progress transferred so we dont have all our data erased for the 4th time. =]. I guess I'll meet you all on ship 2. My name, btw, will be NitroPenguin, which will be my main character. All others will have "nitro" for sure. Although, how long will this beta last? I'm on summer break but i want to know what the hours are and how long we will be able to play. I do say many of the features so far have been great. I REALLY love the multiparty areas. Theres like 12 people going around killing monsters and its so cool. Hopefully they have an option for English, or at least stop banning people if they have the patch(which is the current situation, although not their fault, apparently the game senses it and recognizes it as a hack). So yea, the game looks good. Cant wait to eventually play it when it is complete. Maybe even on English servers. It'll be cool. So yea see you all on Ship 2.

Default PSO2

Well I've been visiting these forums for years now but i never registered. Thanks to all the people that deliver such good info on Phantasy Star. I'll see all of you on ship two!!!

In game name: PerfectV