Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Y E S! Sorry, too excited to

Y E S! Sorry, too excited to bother being bothered by the Spring 2013 release date or whether it will be global servers or not.

Default FOR LOVE OF ALL THINGS SEGA

FOR LOVE OF ALL THINGS SEGA GLOBAL SERVER THIS WITH LANGUAGE OPTIONS!!!
    If they even have any inclination as to what the english speaking players want and want thier money then they need to do this. They hopefully will and add options for which voice set you want. Seriously im ataying on jp serv if this dosent have global interconnectivity which will also give it even more longevity.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

Default Good to know that there's an

Good to know that there's an English version is on the way... Good luck SEGA!

In my opinion, PSO is, and has always been, a rather awkward game to localize. The voices & story cut-scenes is cheesy even in Japanese. The art, style, animation & body-language is definitely Japanese and any amount of voice talent won't be able to shake off the notion that something is wrong with whatever English dubs they add to it...
    (It's why I think most dubs for anime is awkward as well... )

I'd ask them to leave an optional Japanese audio for the international crowd as well, though they haven't done so in any previous PSO games as far as I know... :/
    (is a global license for the Japanese voices too expensive? )

The English fan-base has become very hard to please, and a lot of them have already settled down in the JP servers.

Dragging the English community from the Japanese servers and into the international servers will be tough. Deliver sub-par English voice dubs (again), and it'll be even tougher.
    All in all, I'll wish them the best of luck, cause while I love the PSO franchise, I really think they'll need it. They got their work cut out for them, and it won't be easy.

Default Excited, but if the servers

Excited, but if the servers aren't shared, I will not be switching unless I will be able to transfer my character data, but hopefully we will get shared servers and will be able to just toggle for English.

Default Please Tell Sega Of America

Please Tell Sega Of America that if they're going to go ahead and put up an English site for PSO2, at least speed back up the original music! >.<
    Global Servers, PLEASE! I do not want to be left behind in updates like it was with PSU.
    Early 2013?! NO! Just translate the subtitles, and all the items and miscellaneous stuff into English. You don't have to give us Dubbed voice overs, it will save you time and money.
    That is way too long for an English translation. How much money do I need to give you to hire translators?
    Bring back "Word Select" so that we may be able to communicate with people from other languages like we did in PSO.
    And last but not least, make the "Arks Cash" shop prices more reasonably priced.
    On a side note, I want to testify that I was able to play PSO2 JP just fine in my hotel room with my 4G connection from Verizon. I don't know about At&T's 3G service for the Vita, however,
    since they fixed the issue with server read/write, that means less lag, and fast warps. 3G on Vita for PSO2 now looks more promising, let's just hope the graphics on Vita will look just as great or better than PC.
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love

Default I think you're confusedYou

I think you're confused.
    You mean "Global".
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Default Well historically Ruby

Well historically Ruby Eclipse has ALWAYS been at NYC Comic Con with the Sega booth hmmmmmmmmm possibly a NA demo that is playable there? I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

Default This is one of the happiest

This is one of the happiest days of my gaming life.

Default The game has options in it

The game has options in it for utilizing different languages and if we all can remember.....Original PSO had shared servers

Default We Want Shared Servers Sega!

Guys lets hope for the best. There are many hoping for the shared servers. we all know how painful it will be to start over with our characters. some may deal with ok, but others may not. So, Sega this goes out to you guys. if you have ears, listen and lets make this game the bomb Digity!!. :P We still Love you Sega. Dont be discouraged. You guys are still on my number one list. i know you guys can pull it off for America. Shared Servers and character transfer will make ALOOOT of people happy. i just wanna set that out there. thnx Sega for listening to your fans. hope to see the best yet to come.