Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default PSO 2; with out the global

PSO 2; with out the global server will end up just like PSU servers. We will never get all the content and it will die quickly. Why does sega hate us...

Default Probably not, PSO 2 will end

Probably not, PSO 2 will end up like PSU. Unless they give us all the content update the JPN version will get, PSO 2 will die. There is just now love for us over here.

Default Man this sucks, they just

Man this sucks, they just killed a great game already. If they actually gives us all the conten the JPN version gets, I don't mind that the US version about 5-6 months behind them. But if they are just going to give us scraps of what the JPN version has, then they already killed the game. This announcements alone will have half of the US players going over the JPN servers; US PSO 2is already dieing.

Default That's pretty much it.

Yeah, pretty much. I will set up a US account but chances are I probably won't put too much effort into it as if it's managed anything like the US servers for PSU were they WILL go down before you know it.

Default Welcome to PSU2.

Welcome to PSU2.

Default you cant keep comparing pso2

you cant keep comparing pso2 to psu cause psu sucked anyways. even with the updates it was never better then pso and didn't have the community pso had.

Default you have nothing to base

you have nothing to base this off of. psu is not pso2. talking about two different games

Default OMG, people are so

OMG, people are so ungrateful, we're even lucky that SoJ even cared enough to put this out in the west cause they could have not sent it to us at all. who cares if the updates aren't up-to-date with the eastern servers. (who i might add made the game first so u have to expect that they aren't going to send it here at the same time before they iron some bugs and glitches out first, thank u japan) Coming from a person who never got anything he wanted in his life, im very grateful that japan even gives 2 sh**s and fu**s about us to even have a release for a game thats not p2p.

Default I have to agree.... unless

I have to agree.... unless we're getting the same content, I'll probably hang around the JP servers.... like pretty much everyone else. but time will tell.... well at least we're getting a western version...

Default even with the language

even with the language barrier, that's another thing I loved about PSO, making friends from everywhere... but oh well. :/