Default Article: PSO2 JP Hits One Million Registered Users, Celebrations and Giveaways Announced

October marks another milestone for Phantays Star Online 2's Japanese service, as the game has broke one million registered users! According to a news post on the official JP site and additional information found on 4gamer, SEGA will be holding a three week celebration, starting October 17, 2012 and lasting through November 7, 2012, which will include four different events. Among these, will be a massive giveaway where 100 lucky players will win one of the following prizes:

[*](2) Alienware M14x laptops with an original Phantasy Star Online 2 design[*](10) Tickets to the 2013 25th Anniversary concert for the Phantasy Star Series[*](30) Commemorative 1-millionth User ID t-shirts[*](20) Phantasy Star Posters autographed by the development team[*](3 Phantasy Star Series 25th Anniversary Collection soundtrack CDs.

Other events will include special in-game rewards for players (bonus FUN, exp, meseta, and drop rates), a screenshot contest, and various other campaign rewards. The celebration will start immediately after routine maintenance on October 17th. A big thanks to PSOW member jooozek for posting the news on our PSO2 message board!

Default Such a cute laptop :3

Such a cute laptop :3

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Default Nice! 8D

Nice! 8D

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Default I'd probably kill someone to

I'd probably kill someone to get one of these. I'll be hoping SEGA will do similar giveaways here in the states.

Default Yes, it's nice and sexually

Yes, it's nice and sexually objectifying; just the way I like 'em.

Default Contest I'm ineligible for:

Contest I'm ineligible for: Massive amounts of jelly buildup: System shutdown of sadness.

Default Acknowledgement

Hopefully they acknowledge us as a fair number in that 1million and allow us to enter otherwise that'll be ignorant.
    I'm not getting into numbers and assumptions but what im waiting for is to see if we get the respect we deserve.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Default Yes. What's the point of

Yes. What's the point of celebrating 1 million users if not all 1 million are eligable? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman