Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default if it is Mr. djuhudhajds

if it is Mr. djuhudhajds being wiped again, then it doesn't worth mentioning.
    but if you are the one being wiped away, does it worth mentioning for you?
    That was how it meant when some innocent players got ban by doing nothing.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Default If I was banned for no

If I was banned for no reason, then I'd try to fix it on my own before shouting at the 4 winds.

Like I said... 13k in over a million players is nothing, legit or not. If you're making a drama over this, just try to see how many people get their asses wiped in WoW every 3 months or so. Just don't blame me for the heart attacks, willya?

Default Except you would learn that

Except you would learn that you have no ability to fix it later. and I guess from your speak that you probably don't care since you aren't one with people who played a lot of hours then.
    I wonder how much JP ability you actually have? and no matter what, you just talk it easy because you know nothing and how annoying support system this game is. Chance is that I can say that people without JP ability like you would never get it work.
    I had to try to help my friends who used to get suspended from that lobby thing getting back once. It is no easy. It waste a lot of my time when I shouldn't need to. We pay sega to enjoy the game, not this shit.

Default Geez are people like you

Geez are people like you like to live within an ideal happy world that expect everything to work perfectly? Nothing is perfect. If someone gets ban, its a mistake, people aren't perfect and no system is perfect.

Default I may have yet to play PSO2

I may have yet to play PSO2 (waiting for the global)... but it can't be worse than Nexon Europe (played Vindictus for a good while), I tell ye that! Now THAT had crappy customer support! So don't go tellin' me I dunno jack about it.

Like someone has already pointed out, we live on planet earth, not rainbow-land. So suck it up, because as people say... shit happens, deal with it.

Default I had"deal" with it which is

I had"deal" with it which is why I know what is what.
    Unlike you who not even play the game lol, so your word is no value at all.
    Just like how 5 year kid is talking about life, nobody is gonna hear that.
    To the person who posted above too,
    if you get ban innocently, would you quit the game or would you remake an account to play? "deal with it" Oh..? deal what? Your only choice is to wage your tail and leave anyway. person like you who has no ability to even make a deal. but I could, and did.

Default Eh what? I never said, "deal

Eh what? I never said, "deal with it" stop putting words in people's mouths, no one likes that. Stop being an emo teen, you're really over blowing this situation.

Default He was replying to you about

He was replying to you about already having experienced what you called "ideal world". To be honest, I have too. "Ideal world" is pretty much standard in Japan, heck, in France or Germany too. Sure, some games have poor customer service, but they are the exception.
    Incidentally, PSOBB used to have an excellent support team, and I'm guessing that team either has changed, or PSO2 is really a mess beyond what we can see.
    The reply to the "deal with it" part was towards another poster who indeed said that. I don't think Arika is being an emo teen here, I was upset at that comment too but it's not like I can do a lot about it so I simply stayed silent.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Default So are you talking for him

So are you talking for him or are you him? I dunno but I was trying to say "perfect world" but I guess ideal wasn't suffice enough of a description for my point. Also he is directing at me at the end of the 2nd sentence:
    "To the person who posted above too, ........."deal with it" Oh..? deal what?"
    Anyways it wasn't just ENG players getting banned, it was JP too. Again it wasn't intentional that maybe a handful of innocent got banned but to make a bigger fuss over it than what it was is overblowing and sensationalizing the situation. I get enough of that from crappy news sites all the time.

Default If I had it happening to me?

If I had it happening to me? If it's a game I like for the core gameplay (combat, for example) over the community and customer support, I'd make a new account to keep playin'. Of course, only if I couldn't get my previous account back. I lost count of the times I started over in Ragnarok Online and even PSOBB, for example.

The term "deal with it" doesn't necessary mean curling up in the corner and giving up. It litterally means dealing with the situation at hand. If you can, that is.