Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default I'll bet extremely wrong

I'll bet extremely wrong with no proof.

Default i dont care if it takes

i dont care if it takes another 6 months as long as we get it eventually then im fine with that. the game was fun in the japanese servers but i just got frustrated and felt like i was playing blind folded most of the time. so i stopped playing it. maybe ill get back into the jp servers soon just to get my pso2 fix. haha

Default My prediction

The mysterious and lengthy silence and as well as the delay are because Sega US/EU has completely changed what they planned to do with International Version. They've realized how stupid and pointless it is to have separate servers, and now they are trying to convince Sega JP to allow International Version to share servers with JP Version, but Sega JP is not interested and is most likely down-right opposing the idea. With East and West at an impasse, there has been no progress made and thus nothing to update regarding the International Version.
    For those who believe the announcement is BS and that there is no Western version coming, you may be partly right. But it is not due to Sega US's stupidity or anything like that, but rather, Sega JP's refusal to share servers. We all know how much the JP players hate the flood of gajins already. If Sega JP OFFICIALLY approved of outsiders... the JP fan backlash would be brutal. Sega JP is more than satisfied with PSO2's profits, and has no interest risking that just so Sega US/EU can get a piece of the pie.
    However, once down the road Sega JP is no longer wowed by PSO2's profits (the profits are not bad, but not as high as they used to be), they will allow Sega US/EU to make not so much a new version of PSO2, but rather, more like an official English Patch for the JP version of PSO2. They will offer Ships designated for the new regions so that the JP players won't cry about all the gajins, but Sega JP will quietly NOT actually force us to use these specific ships. And in a sense, we will all finally win. All players and companies can be happy. I expect to see the release of this "official English Patch" in June. Late June. And it will NOT be voice-dubbed. And once this finally happens, we will shortly see the Vita version come out in the West too.
    That is my prediction. Thank you for reading.

Default Sega treats their foreign

Sega treats their foreign customers like shit. What else is new? Let me know when Sega stops being racist.

Default I don't know about anyone

I don't know about anyone else. But I applaud their racism. Sure, NA and EU have a majority of English speakers. What other gaming company made separate servers just for the benefit and safety of there public. (Can only think of 1. Sorry)

"Play, kitty, play."

Default Correction... In an update

Correction... In an update by Sakai, it has been reported 2.5 million Player IDs registered users and 93,000 registered simultaneous connections. It shot up by 1/3 since the vita release, and yet he is noticing that more people are playing on PC. Yeah, there is no doubt that PSO2 is the best thing that SEGA has going for them right now.
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love

Default Finally

Finally! I've been waiting for them (SEGA) to make some kind-of announcement concerning PSO2. It's a good game and I'm sure it'll do pretty well here, I've heard quite a few people talking about it's release (in public, while I was listening in). Well, hopefully it comes out over here soon, if so I'll see you guys Online <(o.o)>:

Default They delay PSO2? Better

They delay PSO2? Better boycott Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed!

Default Eh, I'm not surprised in the

Eh, I'm not surprised in the slightest bit.
    Truthfully, I couldn't care less any more. If it gets released it gets released. If it doesn't oh well.

Default The truth, it has been

The truth, it has been written.