Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Article: Phantasy Star Online 2 Port Announced for Playstation 4

Sega has confirmed that Phantasy Star Online 2 will be released on the Playstation 4 in Japan sometime in 2016. This announcement was made during the 2015 ARCS Festival event livestream. No details for the Playstation 4 version have been announced. However, Kotaku contacted a Sega representative about the possibility of the PS4 version being released in the West. This was the representative's response: "SEGA is currently not planning to release the PS4 version of Phantasy Star Online 2 outside of Japan."
    You can discuss this story in the Phantasy Star Online 2 forum.

Default -_- It would be so easy...

-_- It would be so easy... So easy... But they just... They just don't want to...

Default Well why dont you just shoot

Well why dont you just shoot my foot off

Default I might get it for the PS4,

I might get it for the PS4, I am on the fence about it right now.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Default Can't wait for longer maints

Can't wait for longer maints and more bullshit thanks to PS4 owners

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Default I'm on Vita. :) You're

I'm on Vita. You're welcome.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Default This would get a lot of

This would get a lot of downloads since f2p games are popular on PS4 over here, Sega would be stupid not to bring this to the west at this rate... oh wait.

Default Well you don't have to

Well you don't have to worry, the amount of people in Japan that are going to play PSO 2 on PS4 can be counted on one hand. No one in japan is going to start over from scratch just to play it on PS4. Sega are a bunch of retard arrogant jack offs who are so petulant, they refuse to bring something out that would make them money in another country, just to scorn their loyal fan base. You wont see a single blip in the norm while your playing your game on the japan servers so don't worry about it.

Lord of the Apocalypse NightHour13's Avatar

Default Thats it, I want a West only

Thats it, I want a West only game entitled "Phantasy Star Online: Wtf Ragol?" entirely focused on how the already coherent story will continue to take place there. Yes I know they landed after Episode III but that can make a whole slew of problems. Hell, make DuMans an emerging issue that threatens to restart the entire problem all over again! We'd see how the problem that went down in the ruins will be replicated, ad the entire Pioneer ship, and we have to stop it by smacking them with our lavis cannon!
    I mean if any of MY story additions could be put in and work, the masterminds can easily just make something like..oh I dunno the profound darkness coming in and saying "hah you all lost anyway" and make the next game having to do with how dark falz'inated people can pop up all over the place if we dont stop it!

And then we can discover the power sources of something like the lavis and how its darkness cuts through darkness with a dark darkness tha...*foams uncontrolably while Ryna pulls me away*
    PSO Dreamcast, Gamecube and Blue Burst and on: Vizous; Level: Kick your ass

Default Well you don't have to

deleted by poster