Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Well as it turns out, I'm really liking this Cosmic theme! Might stick with it.

On a side note, something rather minor, but I was curious if it was possible (and if I'm not just a n00b for not knowing where to fix that) to assign what I want to see when I click on my profile as it loads for myself or all?

Right now it's default to My Activity, but I wonder if I could set it to how it would appear on the previous site straight to Visitor Messages.

Quote Originally Posted by BWS-1 View Post
    On a side note, something rather minor, but I was curious if it was possible (and if I'm not just a n00b for not knowing where to fix that) to assign what I want to see when I click on my profile as it loads for myself or all?

Right now it's default to My Activity, but I wonder if I could set it to how it would appear on the previous site straight to Visitor Messages.
    The only option I'm seeing for customizing the default profile tab would change the default tab to "Visitor Messaging" for every user profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    The only option I'm seeing for customizing the default profile tab would change the default tab to "Visitor Messaging" for every user profile.
    Thanks for the bit of info! Well, of course I wouldn't mind such change, but if I'd be the only one caring about that I wouldn't want it to affect everyone else!

This it a nice way to come back to the site! T-T

Love it! I was wondering when this would happen!

Overall very nice, great job with the upgrades! I do wish the Cosmic window wasn't fixed-width, though, otherwise I would use it. As it is, it's just too narrow.

Also, I wanted to ask: Is there a way to change the size of embedded videos? The video screen is much larger now than it was in the old version of the site. That, coupled with the fixed-width window of the Cosmic theme, makes embedded videos feel way too large. I thought there might be a way for me to adjust that using forum code tags, so I wanted to ask.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by stukasa View Post
    Overall very nice, great job with the upgrades! I do wish the Cosmic window wasn't fixed-width, though, otherwise I would use it. As it is, it's just too narrow.
    Thanks for the feedback! A fluid version of Cosmic is something we are going to look at. We've been testing out refinements to the theme based on the feedback we've received in this thread.

Also, I wanted to ask: Is there a way to change the size of embedded videos? The video screen is much larger now than it was in the old version of the site. That, coupled with the fixed-width window of the Cosmic theme, makes embedded videos feel way too large. I thought there might be a way for me to adjust that using forum code tags, so I wanted to ask.
    The feedback was received for the old video system is that it was hard to use, buggy, and the videos were too small. We hope the [video] tag is working better for everyone compared to the old tag system. As for video size, there are no user-selection options for the video tag. The default video size is hard-coded in the forum display templates. What would be your preferred size for videos under Cosmic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    What would be your preferred size for videos under Cosmic?
    Thanks for the info! And... I think my opinion doesn't matter in this case since I mainly post song links, not actual videos. It's just that the videos nearly stretch across the entire width of the window on Cosmic. For the people who are actually posting videos (as opposed to music), that's probably not a bad thing, though.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

How do I delete old multi quotes?
    With the new update I have to keep manually deleting all of the posts I've quoted and it's getting very annoying.
    I don't see a remove option like I used to.