Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default are jet boots any good?

Jet Boots look pretty fun, originally i wanted to just use T-ATK boots but heard they arent good so im hoping S-ATK boots are a different story?

There's more support for S-ATK Boots. You usually don't want T-ATK Boots because the classes that support T-ATK don't support Striking Damage, which is the damage type of Jet Boots. That being said, while their kit is small, they're pretty decent all around. I can't say much more, since I'm a JB main and are biased towards them.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

It maybe not as damaging as Dual blades for BoHu (which is imba weapon some ppl says), but still good. If you enjoy them more there is no reason to not to use em. If they don't do as much damage as you hoped for, maybe you should check your build or improve your mastery.

Another problem with t-atk jet boots is that you also want to use dual blades as they're useful (certainly not imba in any way but easy DPS for no PP).
    Jet Boots got lots of neat improvements over the year(s). They were really awful back when they debuted though, but it's different now.

They need to give TATK builds L/Jet Boots Tech PP Save or something ;_;

so, if i want to use t-atk based JB, what sub class and build it will be? bo/fi t-atk based?
    (i have s-atk based char for bo, but i want to lvl up my t-atk based char for bo class too) .

just go with bo/hu i think because fi/bo is not good in any situation.

IMHO, they're pretty decent. They tend to be great against mobs and small bosses because, despite their fair damage output per target, it's easy to cluster them and then wipe with a single Vinto.
    Also, they have an absurd amount of god frames. They can take advantage of the Tech Guard Ring, Bouncer's skills allow for dodge on special actions, Gran Wave's special action gives you 3(?) seconds of invulnerability...
    Finally, the fact they can change elements at will is pretty great.

However, I feel like a lot of its worth goes away if your main isn't Bouncer, and if you're looking for a weapon geared for large bosses, look elsewhere, because your damage output per target is really not ideal.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

For JBs, Hunter will probably be your sub anyway regardless of S-atk or T-atk.

The reason simply being is JBs count as 'striking' damage so Striking multipliers such as Fury Stance/Limit Break(Example only, main class exclusive)/Etc will proc multipliers regardless of whether your using Switch Strike or not, so switch strike becomes a matter of wether you have more S-Atk or T-Atk to use as the base.

Too be honest, I typically only see people using JBs for buffs during the teleporter countdown. As funny as it sounds, I'm not kidding lol
    Can't we all just get along?