Default NP1013 and (Ship status: UNKNOWN)

So ever since the update that was almost a week ago, whenever i would log on PSO2 all ships are on UNKNOWN which means I can't go online whatsoever. Not only that but after at least a minute to 5 minutes the error NP1013 shows up and crashes my game.

I tried fixing it on my own for the past 5-6 days and everything I tried did nothing. I think my problem seems to be some kind of connection error with the server somehow? though I am not sure if that is the problem or not and its odd that I would have a connection error since this game worked on my computer for almost a year now. I even re downloaded Tweaker more than once and that did nothing.

Does anyone have any clue or ideas on how I can possibly fix this? I really don't want to let this game go...

I'm still getting NP1013, I'm playing the game without Tweaker now, any contact with Tweaker in anyway or form gives me NP1013 and forces me to re-download all the 45604 PSO2 JP files all over again or else I'll keep getting NP1013 even if I use the PSO2 JP launcher. Is there a way to use the English patch without Tweaker?
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Jun 5, 2016 at 02:39 PM.

It seems like most people who have the NP1013 error in general don't have any answers on how to fix it. Although I searched various methods such as changing the proxy and deleting game guard and troubleshooting it nothing worked. A lot of people got the NP1013 error when there was an update this past Tuesday. I hope in a next update maybe the error will be fixed... If it doesn't then I don't know who else to ask for help or where to get the answer... Hopefully we will be able to fix it one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg0 View Post
    It seems like most people who have the NP1013 error in general don't have any answers on how to fix it. Although I searched various methods such as changing the proxy and deleting game guard and troubleshooting it nothing worked. A lot of people got the NP1013 error when there was an update this past Tuesday. I hope in a next update maybe the error will be fixed... If it doesn't then I don't know who else to ask for help or where to get the answer... Hopefully we will be able to fix it one day...
    Yeah, this is getting sad.