Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A fix was just pushed to the item translations that seems to resolve the issue.

Testign it at this moment. I let you know if i crash again while updated item.

Edit: i edit here

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

For the random crash while transferring to your room, right now it seems to be resolved by going into tweaker, troubleshooting>Check for deleted/empty files, and Check for old/missing files. Have not had any crashes with the room problem (for now) but I'm not getting cocky yet as I have a good feeling it'll crash randomly again lmao
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

You all are mixing up your crash issue with the one that's unique to myself I am not crashing when switching rooms or blocks, that has yet to happen to me at all, I only crash during quests and rarely when I am idle.

In any case, I still continue to crash during quests.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Jun 11, 2016 at 03:32 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    You all are mixing up your crash issue with the one that's unique to myself I am not crashing when switching rooms or blocks, that has yet to happen to me at all, I only crash during quests and rarely when I am idle.

In any case, I still continue to crash during quests.
    What is your system specs?

Press winkey+r and type in dxdiag and let it do its thing and save the file, then upload it somewhere and paste it here.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    What is your system specs?

Press winkey+r and type in dxdiag and let it do its thing and save the file, then upload it somewhere and paste it here.
    Here's the Dxdiag.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]

From what I can read, your graphics driver crashes at a certain point when the game requests more processing power. You might need to call your pc's support center to see about replacing your integrated card, as it is possible it's faulty.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The app crash log is showing it's crashing in igdumdim32.dll, the exception code is an access violation.

Do you have a discrete GPU? It looks like you're using your on-board CPU graphics, I'm wondering if it might be fixed if you switch to something else.

Edit: Maybe also check if there are driver updates for Intel HD Graphics.
    Last edited by Variant; Jun 11, 2016 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    From what I can read, your graphics driver crashes at a certain point when the game requests more processing power. You might need to call your pc's support center to see about replacing your integrated card, as it is possible it's faulty.
    I'm not sure if that's the issue, because when I used the FurMark GPU stress test program for an hour, I never received any crashes or errors despite it being far more demanding than PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    The app crash log is showing it's crashing in igdumdim32.dll, the exception code is an access violation.

Do you have a discrete GPU? It looks like you're using your on-board CPU graphics, I'm wondering if it might be fixed if you switch to something else.

Edit: Maybe also check if there are driver updates for Intel HD Graphics.
    I'm not too sure, sorry, I'm running a system file check through the command prompt to see if igdumdim32.dll can be fixed, if it comes down to it I'll probably have to reset my system. I'll see if I can find information on if it's discrete or not, but this is the information on my driver.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Jun 11, 2016 at 04:18 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]

I'm not too sure, sorry, I'm running a system file check through the command prompt to see if igdumdim32.dll can be fixed, if it comes down to it I'll probably have to reset my system. I'll see if I can find information on if it's discrete or not, but this is the information on my driver.
    You shouldn't have to reset your system. Windows update probably updates your driver normally.

By the way, I'm not sure if you have already, but have you tried running without the item translation plugin active? It doesn't seem like it's the issue, but it's worth a shot to double check (the item translation is working on a separate thread so if it's crashing it might be it).