Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Amazing, I can't wait to Sneak Shooter as a FO/TE !

On a more serious note, the GS seem to the """"""best"""""" of those because Zanverse. Oh and Rod and Talis might be good for FO/TE that have no good gear atm.
    Wand might be good, but then, does the 10% of potent applies to the Wand strike AND the Wand Explosion ?
    You have 4 hours to answer this question, good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Looking at how Ancient Oath and Discerning Eye boost both strike and explosion, I'll say yes.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I got lucky and found 2 gunslashes and now I have it at 60% Light, but I also got Wand at 60% Light as well...

Alright, so just to sum up what I know from previous posts:

Xie Weapon Sets
    ---------------------------------------
    Advantage:

~PA/Technique are within each weapon....
    ~The weapons each have 10* equip parameters of 400 Dexterity to Equip
    ~The Weapons are All Class Weapons...
    ~They are easy to acquire and the weapons drop
    ~Allows me to upgrade from Crafted Weapons to 13* weapons under the NT-Grinding System w/o dealing with crafted weapons variance and dex.

Disadvantage

~The weapons have the lowest raw attack power of the 13* grade series of weapons
    ~Some of these weapons are ugly as sin
    ~Going after these exclusively means one is not going after other weapons one can get from Collection Sheets. (Revo)
    ~This weapon set really puts a dent in crafted weapons..... makes crafting almost useless now
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the boots got moment gale on them as well, so that's also an option for allclass zanverse

So would getting rod/tails of ice element for these new Ver2 weps be a good idea since ice is rarely used (Have a 34+ Revo Rod I'm thinking of changing to ice but this would save me a headache or two).

Some of you might be curious as to what the PAs these weapons grant access to are, so to make it easier on you to have a list all in one place, I have done the work for you! ^_^ Here is the list of All-Class 13* weapons and their internal abilities. Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!

Xie's Weapon Set
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Weapon Type-----------------Weapon Name------------------------PA/Tech

Utility Weapons
    Gunslash-----------------------Sarhaling Ver.2-----------------------Zanverse

Striking Weapons
    Sword---------------------------Coat Edge Ver.2----------------------Rising Edge
    Wired Lance------------------- Razrail Ver. 2-------------------------Cerberus Dance
    Partizan-------------------------Lambda Patty Lumeria Ver.2-------Assault Buster
    Twin Dagger-------------------Oboro Ver.2---------------------------Symphonic Drive
    Double saber-------------------Quartz Calibur Ver. 2=------------- Deadly Archer
    Knuckles------------------------Fretal Ver. 2---------------------------Backhand Smash
    Katana--------------------------Dio Shigalga Ver.2--------------------Hatou-Rindou
    Dual Blades--------------------Yoi Ver. 2-------------------------------Kestral Rampage

Ranged Weapons
    Assault Rifle-------------------Strauss Ver. 2--------------------------Sneak Shooter
    Launcher-----------------------Goodbye Fire Ver 2.-------------------Flame Bullet
    Twin Machine Guns-----------Lambda Sarcueid Ver. 2--------------Infinity Fire
    Bullet Bow----------------------Lambda Bigglow Ver. 2---------------Penetrating Arrow

Tech Weapons
    Rod------------------------------Haze Processor Ver. 2----------------Zonde
    Talis-----------------------------Blue Crane Ver. 2----------------------Nazan
    Wand----------------------------Haku Senjou Ver. 2--------------------Resta
    Jet Boots------------------------El Ario Ver. 2--------------------------Moment Gale

Equip Parameter: 400 DEX
    Power Level: Weakest 13* in Raw Power
    Class Restriction: All Class Weapons
    Latent: Damage vs Elemental Weakness +5%/+7%/+10%
    Acquisition: These weapons drop in LQ as an Area Drop and can also be exchanged for 200 Gold Badges 2016 from Xie until August 10th.

Last edited by Keilyn; Jun 10, 2016 at 07:58 AM.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

So do these weapons make some of the older builds viable again? Like using the bow for Ra/Br?

Well shit imma get a resta wand to go with my shifta boots then. If only the wand looked less like shit.

On that note, where is there a full list of weapons with built-in techs, and PAs?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 12, 2016 at 04:41 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Well, having access to Resta as a HU/FI will be nice for dealing with annoying chip damage since I don't have a Seiga series weapon, and just generally not being a solely self-sufficient little shit all the time.

I wonder if you can fit Zanverse into some interesting setups as well- probably not due to weapon switch delay, maybe possible to add extra damage to Volg combos if you're fast enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Well shit imma get a resta wand to go with my shifta boots then. If only the wand looked less like shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Well, having access to Resta as a HU/FI will be nice for dealing with annoying chip damage since I don't have a Seiga series weapon, and just generally not being a solely self-sufficient little shit all the time.
    There's already a 12* talis with resta built in and it's all class. プリメラ・フィオーレ
    But still... crafted resta eats a good chunk of pp and talis pp regen is not great. So a wand will better in that part.
    Last edited by Tunga; Jun 12, 2016 at 12:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!