Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bugs Strike Again

Bugfixing the issues with Zonde Type-0 not working on things Zandion (AKA lightning strikes not hitting).

Also, the Maron Break/Melon Break movement thing is actually a bug, which is also getting fixed. Not quite sure how this just now got noticed four or five months in, since everyone noticed it but just assumed it was just how the attack worked.

Thanks for kicking me out of doing Story Quests in es *grumble grumble*

EDIT: I apparently got kicked for maintenance even though there was no maintenance. Funny how that works.

EDIT 2: Also, they completely screwed up the Pet AI in the last patch (i.e. Pets don't attack when you push the Attack button).
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 9, 2016 at 06:43 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

bug testing was a lie
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Really, Maron/Melon Break is supposed to be stationary? Yeah, I thought it was just meant to be like that to keep the pet from being completely idiotproof.

It's inevitable that some bugs are going to make it through to a live environment, but broken Zonde just makes it hilariously clear that they didn't even try. You implement a new lightning based technique and don't try them out real quick on the bosses that are most vulnerable to them? Step up your playtesting, Sega. I didn't even get to log in today. Well, more time to play Overwatch, I guess.

Edit: I tried logging in just now, everything seems to be online? And there's nothing about emergency maintenance on the player site.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Jun 9, 2016 at 06:27 PM.

That's funny, es just kicked me a few minutes ago for maint, but it's working properly now.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

i noticed zonde doesnt even hit rodos lips
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I hear Zonde 0 can't hit air stuff like Vardha's top missiles.

Main site said wait till 14th maint. to get all the bugs fixed.
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Ok thank you that confirmation on the pet ai I know i wasn't going crazy lol.

Says on the updates that they fixed Zandion and pets not moving correctly.

Also says they're aware Maron Break spam is still broken.

Wait so uh, the way that Maron and Melon spin is a bug ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.