Default Disconnecting all the time (Tweaker)

Hello, I'm just writing to ask if anyone is having problems with getting disconnected all the time on Windows 10 Pro. I just got my new PC about 3 weeks ago and I'm having really bad problems trying to play without disconnecting every 10-30 minutes. It's really bothering me since I got the PC so I could play PSO2 and would love to actually be able to play it on a proper gaming machine. I have tried everything I could think of and nothing has worked so I'm wondering if there is anyone that knows how I could get it to stop disconnecting me (for seemingly no reason)?

Other games work perfectly fine and I could play them all day long if I wanted to. Both client games as well as Steam games. PSO2 is the only game that has a disconnection problem. I also have tried playing PSO2 on my old laptop connected with an ethernet cable and didn't get disconnected, but sure enough, 10 minutes after I log in with PC I get error 630...

What I have TRIED to do as fixes:

Port forwarding 12000 - 12999

Tried a different ethernet cable on my PC

Resetting router and computer

Changing network settings

Checking for missing files in Tweaker (old/new method) and all other troubleshoots in Tweaker

I used cyberkitsune proxy and still disconnected

I have used cmd to try and sfc /scannow to see if my hardware is conflicting with software

Run Tweaker as Administrator

Asking on the Facebook group but got no response at all :')

I uninstalled all other products conflicting with Windows 10 software/hardware

I have CONSIDERED these things:

Getting Network USB adapter rather than ethernet

Downgrading to Windows 7 again (I really like Windows 10 and don't particularly want to do this)

I really need your help guys, I'm desperate to play again and don't want to keep getting 630'd... It's just not enjoyable when your always getting disconnected :c

Also, here is my speed test to a Japan server:
    Last edited by Jumping121; Jun 13, 2016 at 04:47 PM.

That speed seems low and your ping is pretty high, your ISP is likely the cause your disconnect problems than the game or your OS itself.

PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've thought about contacting them, not sure what they would be able to do about it but it's worth a try. What should I even say to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumping121 View Post
    I've thought about contacting them, not sure what they would be able to do about it but it's worth a try. What should I even say to them?
    That you're experiencing slowdowns, be honest with them.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alright, will do first thing in the morning. Thanks

Okay, I managed to get a new modem from my ISP. My speed is much better than it was but I'm still getting 630'd... Maybe it's the ethernet port in my PC causing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumping121 View Post
    Okay, I managed to get a new modem from my ISP. My speed is much better than it was but I'm still getting 630'd... Maybe it's the ethernet port in my PC causing it?
    I'd try another device in the household that can run it and see if you get same issues before ruling out the ethernet port.