Default Who is Chikinface?

I wanted to register to psumods.co.uk and ask Chikinface in the PSO2 CML Parser thread if it would be possible to make cml files from e.g. fdp files.

When i register it asks a question "What year was PSU taken offline?". Which one? PAL PC/PS2 or Xbox 360/Japanese PC servers? But no problem after one fail it says the asnwer is wrong, cuz it's 2012. What nonsense is this?

Ok, now that i'm done, i can finally ask my question right? Hell no, wait for a mod to approve your question 1st. No wonder the forum is like a ghosttown.

Anyone know how to contact him/her?
    Or can someone please ask him/her if it would be possible to make cml files from character files, please?

I asked your question on the thread, now just wait to see if it get answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    I wanted to register to psumods.co.uk and ask Chikinface in the PSO2 CML Parser thread if it would be possible to make cml files from e.g. fdp files.

When i register it asks a question "What year was PSU taken offline?". Which one? PAL PC/PS2 or Xbox 360/Japanese PC servers? But no problem after one fail it says the asnwer is wrong, cuz it's 2012. What nonsense is this?

Ok, now that i'm done, i can finally ask my question right? Hell no, wait for a mod to approve your question 1st. No wonder the forum is like a ghosttown.

Anyone know how to contact him/her?
    Or can someone please ask him/her if it would be possible to make cml files from character files, please?
    He's a person.

And you went to a site called PSUmods, of course the registration is going to ask you about PSU.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    He's a person.

And you went to a site called PSUmods, of course the registration is going to ask you about PSU.
    No sense, it should ask about pumpkin pie recipe.
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

It's the end result of a serious spambot problem from back in the day. Only one post ever needs to be approved, so relax.

As for who chikinface is idk.

ChikinFace has answered :

Quote Originally Posted by Chikinface
    There\s currently no functionality to do so, but it is definitely possible. The structure may need to be better understood so that the game will accept it, mind... like I'm fairly certain that it would accept it with my current knowledge but I won't know til I try.

I'm not however saying that I will try. I don't really see the use of the functionality? At best you could turn your characters into NPC replacements. It may have use for custom private server content I guess?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

PARKER! I WANT PICTURES OF CHIKINFACE ON MY DESK BY LUNCHTIME!

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Lightbulb ANSWERS! I demand them >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    No sense, it should ask about pumpkin pie recipe.
    Did psu have pie O-o...?
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!