Default Google Wallet related questions for PSO2es AC

So well, I know someone who was issues regarding google wallet payment on paypal. My friend wants to buy AC in PSO2es to get stuff like premium, but apparently the game changed some stuff with the payment options and apparently you need to set up the google wallet to a JP adress. Thing is, she's getting an error message and I don't know how to solve it.

Since my google wallet is blocked because I have some money and I can't help, is there someone a bit more knowledgeable with it or had paid with paypal recently and can share any information regarding it? .3.

Default Old Fix (2015 old)

Well I remember having a issue with Paypal and Google Wallet before so I compiled a fix for it just in case for myself and a few people.
    I know the fix I will be giving might not be clear or be missing a lot so do ask if you find something confusing.

Spoiler!

Not quite sure what the issue is. I charged AC several days ago without a Japanese address or vpn, and it worked just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Not quite sure what the issue is. I charged AC several days ago without a Japanese address or vpn, and it worked just fine.
    Its a weird issue that from my guess happens at some devices. What happens basically is PSO2ES won't let you pay with Paypal/Google Wallet since it won't convert the currency to JP Yen.

@Icefrenzy : Eh ? When I use your method, my Play Store remains in my language (french), even though I did the things you mentionned. Any idea why ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    @Icefrenzy : Eh ? When I use your method, my Play Store remains in my language (french), even though I did the things you mentionned. Any idea why ?
    Redo the whole process but try another JP VPN also try clearing your cache before using the VPN this time.
    I know some if it still remain flaky at my mind since its been awhile since I did the fix myself.