Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

sega too lazy to copy weapon icon from game

they've break the record of fgly-ness again, well done

The bicycle shorts might come in handy for something, and a normal looking katana for camo is nice. Otherwise, never played Sakura Wars, so, this whole scratch is pretty much #nocare for me. That's fine though. I need time to charge up for that late July scratch. That one's gonna wreck me, guaranteed.

I just realized looking at this scratch though, that the moogle mag device on the next scratch is probably going to be a frequency bonus. Gross.

That frequency bonus mag is listed as "type 2". I think there was a type 1 version shown in the video. If so, it might be available as a Bingo reward or something.

it is type2 in video the same one in scratch no free stuff

they may be give something from watching ムービーライブ「サクラ大戦 キネマライブ」 so may be something free
    Last edited by oratank; Jun 22, 2016 at 02:57 AM.

Collection sheets require Demise and Despair. Two Demises scheduled this week, and no Despairs, though Despair can occur randomly. That's pretty obvious star gem trigger bait, especially if one EQ hour can't fill the bar by itself. Whoever's in charge of Episode 4 should never have a job in the games industry again. Not even as a janitor.

Edit: Was mistaken, the TDs aren't required, just recommended. I still stand by horse whipping the Ep 4 director though.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Jun 22, 2016 at 04:03 AM.

12 mpa = 12 time = 4-5 hour for Despairs, 3 hour for Demises

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Collection sheets require Demise and Despair. Two Demises scheduled this week, and no Despairs, though Despair can occur randomly. That's pretty obvious star gem trigger bait, especially if one EQ hour can't fill the bar by itself. Whoever's in charge of Episode 4 should never have a job in the games industry again. Not even as a janitor.
    This. I was even hoping to fully complete a talis this week. But after seeing the requirements and the schedule, all I can say is fuck it. I'm getting the feeling that SEGA's starting to lockup/delay content/progress behind $$$ just like how PWE locked up progress on STO behind $$$..
    Last edited by arokidaaron; Jun 22, 2016 at 03:42 AM.

#MakePSO2GreatAgain

It feels like this game keeps getting worse and worse. The hell is going on at SEGA HQ? "People are quitting our game! We need to make it even shittier!"
    From ship 1 with love!

They require Demise and Despair? Holy crap. Screw that.