Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Satisfied !!!

long time to see an hard one
    keep up the good work sega !!!

revamp elder and luther please !

Im happy because this is how the Profund Darnkess should be since the very beggining. A hard boss and the most dangerous treat to deal with.

Woke up just in time to get one run in.
    Double didn't seem much different. Ran away more often. Annoying as hell.
    At the end, it started doing multiple dashes across. Still boring to me.

PD was much more interesting. Actually felt kind of creepy now, instead of being a joke.
    And yeah, PD is how it should have been to begin with.

Would very much prefer to just fight PD directly. Screw Double.

Its refreshing but to be honest i feel it may be a bit overtuned for a quest intended for pubbies...

e: Really my main problem is the reward factor. For how much harder this is than the original fight, it is exactly as rewarding which is stupid.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Jun 22, 2016 at 07:10 AM.

More than satisfied with how PD is now. This is how the fight should have been from the get-go.

It's nice having a boss that, for the time being, isn't a complete pushover.
    Last edited by AsinineWaffle; Jun 22, 2016 at 07:14 AM.

i'm surprised many people in the MPA died . this is a sign of people for "don't leech here again"

and PD no longer exposed the core like "attack me here", and not stun too long ..

this is a great upgrade .

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Haven't tried on Gu-main ..... since the group I joined (from Twitter) don't have a Te-main, so, I volunteered .... PD and Double seems to do a lot of damage o-o
    It managed to hit me at 400-ish as TeSu (I step-cancel my MomentGale and luckily escape at PD's charge from outside the battle area, so didn't know how much damage it did. Seems to be it's hardest attack? Double's Gate-attack did 372 damage) o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I like the fast pace overall.

I just wish the meteor from PD drop faster and when it trying to nail u with its pike. Those are the only stand still.

Too bad I barely get to use my bow...

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    It is how it should have been since the beginning.

The HP buff to Double was a nice idea, the fact that it uses its "Anti-MPA" move multiple time, even before "getting weaker" is cool, especially when you broke all of its towers and it does some surprise attack, like, again, the "Anti MPA" move, you expect Double to charge two times as usual but noooope, and i actually appreciated it.

PD revamp is a success too, way more faster, isn't stun for 15 years with a sign saying "Pown me here".
    And when in humanoid form, it managed to kill me, I was surprised to see that, and I wasn't the only one as ~7/12 people died in this phase.

Too bad it is still locked to 6 Caligula.
    But overall it is a success, Double finally deserves its title of "The most dangerous Dark Falz" and Profound Darkness is finally a true boss.
    double's hp was not buffed.

double was overtuned imo. he moves too much to even hit with talis ragrants very often. i can't imagine playing this as a melee class, even br.

pd is good, how it should have been. persona didn't attack in my pug run, but that's prob cuz i had barantsion saved for it

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    double was overtuned imo. ... i can't imagine playing this as a melee class,
    Pretty much a lot of blocking, and dashing. :/

The fastest (and precise) way to land an attack is to predict where it goes and start attacking from there. The pattern is still the same though, they just buff the moves and the speed, but not the changes between the moves, especially when it is charging. So it's still much predictable, unlike PD that I can barely even see it in the map anymore (or was it no data? I don't remember).