Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Well, I got a lot of hits in as Fi/Hu Knuckles on Double, but I'm sure it depends on how much of a dick it decides to be.
    The multi was strong, so they kept stunning him quickly anyway. Had WB and all that.

I saw what looked like toy machinegun camos on MMOLoda...
    Took me a while to realize I was looking at the Ray twin guns.
    I personally think it's kinda strange that some weapons have a huge glowing photon portion, and some others just look very unremarkable.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 22, 2016 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    double was overtuned imo. he moves too much to even hit with talis ragrants very often. i can't imagine playing this as a melee class, even br.
    Old Double was irritating enough as melee, new Double is a lot worse.

Letting it mull over a bit, I think I agree. Double is the overtuned bit, Profound Darkness is fine. In general I'd tone down all the one-shots but it'd be so easy to ruin this fight with the wrong numbers so I'd err on the side of "leave it as it is". Especially given you still can't really fail this quest.

Satisfied - 8/10

doing random pug as Te/Br.

IMO double doesn't change too much for me because I don't memorize his/her pattern set. I only react from his/her movement so even the triple charge doesn't surprise me because well I see the floor warning. the only time I dead in this battle is when I try to open my item menu to throw moon atomizer and double do his/her wall rotation attack which I can't predict at all.
    PD is evil... it can kill like 6-8 people at the same time like 2-3 times. I don't even have time to spam ragrants since i need to keep up megiverse/zanverse and rebuff the resurrected person. Haven't feel as hectic as this as support since so long.
    I think tech-parry ring and hyper sunlight weapon-action helps a lot with my survivability. And luckily everyone is *13 with 60 elements, plus I am the only techer main.

Among my friends, we generally refer to Double/Dourumble as the worst boss in the game, in terms of looks, feel, not fun to fight, etc.
    Dourumble attacks look like a joke, they almost never kill anyone, they go invincible and dance around for a bit before taking forever to merge and teleport somewhere weird.
    Both Double and Dourumble spend a lot of time just running away from everyone.
    Imagine what it'd have been like to fight them back when everyone lacked decent travel abilities, in episode 1. Horrible.

I agree with most of you, as it was what I first thought: This is what the boss should have been from the beggining.

I mean, let's be honest, it's the most powerful enemy in the whole game story-wise, so the "normal" EQ was a joke taking that into account. It was really hard to die no matter if normal or XH, and killing it was really easy even if alone; it would take more time, sure, but you could do it without fear of dying. Which is laughable, to say the least.

So I can just only hope they make this a permanent change (which won't happen but well, we can always dream.)

And one more thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Its refreshing but to be honest i feel it may be a bit overtuned for a quest intended for pubbies...

e: Really my main problem is the reward factor. For how much harder this is than the original fight, it is exactly as rewarding which is stupid.
    One of the problems I had with the quest is that it was really easy, and a way too rewarding considering that. Now I feel that the reward really adjusts to how hard it is, so I don't agree with you on that, because I feel the original reward should have been really lower considering the difficulty.

I'd love if they made other high rewarding quests more difficult (hi magatsu), because it just ends up being "farming simulator" at times: You need no effort, you just have to get on time to do the EQs. I don't know if many people will agree on this, but I'm more pleased with the game being challenging, otherwise it ends up killing the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalwitch View Post
    I agree with most of you, as it was what I first thought: This is what the boss should have been from the beggining.

I mean, let's be honest, it's the most powerful enemy in the whole game story-wise, so the "normal" EQ was a joke taking that into account. It was really hard to die no matter if normal or XH, and killing it was really easy even if alone; it would take more time, sure, but you could do it without fear of dying. Which is laughable, to say the least.

So I can just only hope they make this a permanent change (which won't happen but well, we can always dream.)

And one more thing.

One of the problems I had with the quest is that it was really easy, and a way too rewarding considering that. Now I feel that the reward really adjusts to how hard it is, so I don't agree with you on that, because I feel the original reward should have been really lower considering the difficulty.

I'd love if they made other high rewarding quests more difficult (hi magatsu), because it just ends up being "farming simulator" at times: You need no effort, you just have to get on time to do the EQs. I don't know if many people will agree on this, but I'm more pleased with the game being challenging, otherwise it ends up killing the fun.
    pd is "challenging", double is just tedious. there is a distinct difference.

It'd be hilarious if "buffed" Double just takes off at the start of the battle and never comes back.
    Then we just get stuck there forever.
    May as well be like that, what with all the constant running away.

1st time doing it, get 13* cery...

Throws it in the trash... Otherwise, it's a great dps check, pissed me off that there was 2 summoners in the mpa that did less than 1 mil dmg and some ra or gu whose highest dmg was a 5k sat cannon :/

On Ray collection sheets I saw that the upper right weapon mentions a TD for the drop, does that weapon not drop from the buffed PD or is that just a suggestion and you can finish the sheets by only doing buffed PD?

Anyone got a Ray sheet and had the upper right weapon's % rise from buffed PD?