Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default TE/RA Discussion for Xie's Shop

This thread counts as a subclass and utility thread.
    I am working on statistics for that LQ as well. Will post when I finish them. ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    This thread counts as a subclass and utility thread.
    I am working on statistics for that LQ as well. Will post when I finish them. ^_^
    are you working on those statistics while you leech LQ and do nothing as TeRa? i thought you might be doing something more productive.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    are you working on those statistics while you leech LQ and do nothing as TeRa? i thought you might be doing something more productive.
    Yup! ...even though the math wouldn't support me actually leeching if I wrote it all out for you. ^_^

Though there is a funny story on how I even ran TE/RA considering I am not used to using Ranger Sub in the slightest, which I can save for another time. I will say its the first time in 2 years I've gone away from playing Fi/Te. Though there were times where I was the only one in the entire MPA who actually did use a weak bullet as a RA sub and I liked the experience...
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Yup! ...even though the math wouldn't support me actually leeching if I wrote it all out for you. ^_^

Though there is a funny story on how I even ran TE/RA considering I am not used to using Ranger Sub in the slightest, which I can save for another time. I will say its the first time in 2 years I've gone away from playing Fi/Te. Though there were times where I was the only one in the entire MPA who actually did use a weak bullet as a RA sub and I liked the experience...
    really cuz all i saw you doing 99% of the time was spamming zanverse with the tarot and basic LR units the whole time. not even spamming buffs. nice xh gameplay.

To be fair, TE/RA fills two specific niches that normally takes two characters to fill because no one who actually intends on dealing any form of direct damage would ever consider this as a combo. Zanverse damage does add up over time. But... the combo does literally nothing else besides Zanverse/WB and buffs.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    To be fair, TE/RA fills two specific niches that normally takes two characters to fill because no one who actually intends on dealing any form of direct damage would ever consider this as a combo. Zanverse damage does add up over time. But... the combo does literally nothing else besides Zanverse/WB and buffs.
    i'm well aware of what te/ra is supposed to do. a friend of a friend joins our morning badge farm pt and plays it correctly i.e. keeping buffs on at all times, zondeel spam, grav bomb, wb'ing -properly-, follow up zanverse for bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    really cuz all i saw you doing 99% of the time was spamming zanverse with the tarot and basic LR units the whole time. not even spamming buffs. nice xh gameplay.
    A message to you
    Spoiler!

TE/RA surprised me in many ways because originally I was asked to build TE/RA for organized Magatsu runs, but when I stumbled on another block and ran the LQ to test something, I was asked by a player there if I was willing to help for an Organized LQ run for a while. I asked if he wanted another build and he said that he wanted a pure support....so it was amazing how things were planned out for zanverse to work......and in turn those have been my fastest runs.....

I actually finished my statistics of the runs...to find that under the following:

Information Section
    Spoiler!

Edit: Changed RA/TE to TE/RA.. proof that I am new to TE/RA, but yes.. I know how to buff, zanverse, and WB.
    Last edited by Keilyn; Jun 17, 2016 at 10:29 AM.

A message to you
    Spoiler!

TE/RA surprised me in many ways because originally I was asked to build TE/RA for organized Magatsu runs, but when I stumbled on another block and ran the LQ to test something, I was asked by a player there if I was willing to help for an Organized LQ run for a while. I asked if he wanted another build and he said that he wanted a pure support....so it was amazing how things were planned out for zanverse to work......and in turn those have been my fastest runs.....

I actually finished my statistics of the runs...to find that under the following:

Information Section
    Spoiler!

Edit: Changed RA/TE to TE/RA.. proof that I am new to TE/RA, but yes.. I know how to buff, zanverse, and WB.
    you can attack me all you want, it doesn't justify this
    Spoiler!

you did not buff on porter, you did not buff at any boss. the only thing i saw you use was zanverse + a couple wb. if you can't buff, don't play te/ra.

Keeping others buffed and healed is the minimum one should expect from TE main, any subclass...
    TE/RA has a lot of additional support options - which is good, because damage output is abysmal - including Super Treatment, Weak Bullet, applying ailments, Zondeel, Zanverse, throwing grenades. If you cannot do them all as required by the situation, either learn (and fast) or play something else.

I mean, I can be fine with techers that only heal and buff, because it helps the team DPS immensely, but when there're five or more people burning each other and the techer could double the DPS of the party by using Anti and they don't, they should be disqualified >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Because I'm such a FO centric kind of person, I took a quick look at the new 13*. Almost not a surprise, Coat Edge V2 does come with a base of 880 Tatk, althought I don't think that would beat that 12* sword with Tatk anyways for those HUFO build.
    I'm hoping that we can turn Coat Edge into a weapon camo, because the 12-star sword feels far better than this one. It has higher T-ATK, and it's potential gives you 20-27% boost to your techniques during sacrifice bite's effect.

Here's to hoping that Coat Edge V2 will have a great potential.