Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou66 View Post
    Fi / Te doesn't make any sense at the first place though

If we're talking about damage here, the only thing that actually boost your damage would be Shifta, but you're saying that you don't want to play support and I saw people complaining about you don't buff all the time, so Is there even a point for you to sub Te?

If we're talking about support here, It's the same thing. People complaining that you don't buff at all and you hate to play support yourself, Just go main Jet Boot if you really hate to buff people that much and for god knows why people would want you to play as support.

So... you're pretty much doing a great job doing nothing with Fi / Te
    I mean you can hate me or blame the others or even act like you are all mighty and don't want to play with those "efficent players" all you want if you feel like you're doing an excellent job without either damage or support.
    But we all know that with this class combo and your ridiculous drop boost equipment, It ain't gonna do any good

You can't have both fish and bear's paw
    Either go with a damage build or a support build
    You can't do both well at the same time in this game

Main only one specific thing at the same time please
    Main melee and leave the other out or just main tech and leave melee and range out
    Try to master them both at the same time would only mess it up

If you can't pick one out, go for JB Bo

If you really want to main Fi
    go get a jet boot with strike gust for Shifta
    Chinois Raider for Deband
    2016 weapon badge wand for Resta
    Coat Doublis D / Saika Hyouri for Megiverse
    Coat Doublis / Apprentice Grudge for Zanverse

All I see in your replies are excuses
    Nothing else
    This thread is not about my success of failure of playing support.
    Its about the Potentials that exist in the weapons gained from Xie of from the LQ.

The only excuse and sad thing I see is a single grown man making a fuss at a kids game that my niece in her single-digit years annihilated as Fo/Te and Br/Hu. I refuse to argue with you (or with the person who was in a single run with me) on a matter so extremely trivial. Unlike the one individual who complained, I actually supported this thread and tried to help it out.. which is more than what I can say for you.

You are not going to bend my will towards playing a Pure-Class Combination, as I find them extremely boring. You should be ashamed of yourself considering I don't see you going to an adult physically, sitting down across from such a person at a table and arguing the best class combinations of an online game and then making decisions on character of an individual based on performance in a video game. Its amazing how quickly people pass judgement to the point that if there is something this thread (among others) has taught me is that it is better to NOT be a member to PSO-W than it is to be a member to these forums.

PSO-2 boils down to time attacking Solo, Party, or MPA. That is all the game offers in terms of "endgame" gameplay for bragging rights. That is what efficiency means in PSO-2 and Time Attacking is all it amounts to... and if that is all that can be acknowledged that lies at the very end of the game (outside of fashion of course), then maybe at the end of the day PSO-2 is not that great of a game and its just more fluff than anything else...

Some people in games are known for being able to Time Attack Maps extremely fast.....
    However, that is not what I am known for...

What I do in other games....
    Spoiler!

Trust me when I say
    I trust newbs and most PUGS in games to be more genuine as people than most elitist trash I come across.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    -Snip-
    This is a matter of courtesy and respect to other players in your MPA.

If you don't understand, consider this: leave your SHIP2 safe space for 1-2 weeks, go to SHIP 1/4/6/9/10, and do whatever you're doing now, there.

If you really are the PUG Commander, you should be able to fit in just fine. If not, well, it was nice knowing you. Don't be bitter simply because you continued a fight and that someone held you accountable for what you were really doing.

So it is the fault of the game's design that you play in a way that most experienced players would consider to be leeching, and the people telling you this on the forum dedicated to the game are automatically sad single adult males arguing over a game for children (which are also playing). Actually, I think you do fit in at PSO-W.

It's too difficult for me to press one button and supply my fellow players with buffs and kill some mobs. I blame -Insert wall-o-text here-
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Your wall of text is way to long, and I honestly don't see any focal point, So I'm just gonna delete it all and type my own sentence here, thankyou
    So, you want anyone of us start a thread just to talk about you leeching doing a great job doing nothing in a MPA then?
    This thread should honestly end at page 3, well not until you decided to defend yourself when people point out your attitude and equipment, then you keep on replying it, trying to defend yourself even more, Which lead us to page 9.

Am I off topic? I mean I did mention there is resta for weapon badge 2016 wand though, is that not related to this thread in your opinion?

And to be honest, we're three to four pages in talking about you. All I see is people agianst you leeching doing a great job doing nothing, not tryin to be mean here, it's just a fact

Let me say something real fast

You can go and gun down every man and woman you see on the street
    trying to be all cool, doing judgement for the world and stuff

But don't expect the rest would treat you like a normal human, nevermind try to be nice with you

of course there would be people that don't give a single crap if you kill of every people in your sight or not
    and there are people that are the same species like you, who doesn't give a single crap about the others

Who cares if you're the king of your own country and decided to kill everyone off
    We're no one to judge
    But if you live in a community, then there are certain rules that you need to follow

I'm not gonna go deep into your Fi/Te Build, just your equipment itself is not okay
    These are official movies released by SEGA for newbies
    You might want to check them out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laqnmXEZVKk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82izPHzHzPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3wfl5iw2FM

Oh, by the way
    I'm offically done using my mind try to be nice and comminucate with you
    It feels like a waste of time
    So I'll be a horrible person and leave the rest to the others

keep doing what you're doing
    Maybe we'll see you agian in another thread talking about you doing a great job doing nothing
    or maybe we'll even see you in 2ch
    Who knows?

I know how to play this game already.
    I simply chose to play this game the way I wanted to play this game...
    I guess that is a crime because I am not playing any of the top five class combinations of the game with the same general expectations...

However, it seems confusion exists here. ^_^
    This is a community, but it is an independent community.
    They have no power to ban me from PSO-2...

So what are the rules to this community?
    Everyone is the bitch of any one who speaks from the top three Imported Teams into PSO2?
    How about "Might makes right... as long as one is good in a game, one's word are the word of God?"

Its amazing how people privately jumped on the "lets assault Keilyn Bandwagon" so I will shed some truth for you

1) Those who claim to have seen me with Lucky Rise units in-game after that one player posted about it in this thread = Liars because except for two days ago when I logged in to refill my triboost and logged off afterwards due to real world issues, I HAVE NOT BEEN ONLINE IN THIS GAME since this thread exploded... which means no one saw me and its just a bunch of people who are lying because its FAR BETTER TO SIDE WITH PEOPLE IN THE TOP TEAMS to be in the favor of such people than actually figure out for yourself what the truth is...

because people WANT TO WIN
    and you win in forums by becoming friends with all the "COOL KIDS" meaning the ones who can grant power.

Accountability was perfect when it was ONE PERSON asking me or telling me about what I was doing in-game even though there is no rule in PSO-W that says "MEMBERS must play in the same thought, mentality, and process as the top players from this forum play or be forever scorned into submission" and I definitely did not read the rule that says "....we will condemn a single person as one combined entity to eternal damnation based on the word of one" nor did I find anywhere in the rules stating "We will punish all who are different because we are independent and its our birthright to punish any single entity that is different or has a difference of opinion."

2) I think of PSO-2 as a game that Winning is the very same thing as Losing because one has to conquer the endgame to actually get the top level weapons out there. This means if one wins before getting the equipment that is needed to win, all it does is makes winning faster and since winning has occurred, there is no campaign-level progression. The strategem defines this as a losing condition... So in PSO-2 when we win we actually achieve a losing-condition. Sorry, but its true.

3) So much energy has been spent to try to BEND MY WILL towards playing the "Correct" way which is to only care about "winning as fast as possible" and no one asked me if that is how I wanted to play the game. I would have said NO! I was not asked, but people imposed... which means It was being forced upon me.

4) PSO-2 is not the only game I play

5) Some people speak about WINNING (Yes I read about SCRUBS) and that person forget that some people exist who are fighting other battles and just want to have fun at games because WINNING IS MORE IMPORTANT IN THE REAL WORLD THAN IN A GAME.

Here is a current short list (gaming not included but I will include PSO-2 for the fun of it)...

PSO2 (LOSS) ---> Most can time attack faster than me on any map because I don't give a damn and choose to PLAY THE WAY I WANT TO PLAY.

HOME (WIN) ---> Completely finished paying off my mortgage and I completely own my home now.
    HOME (WIN) ---> Repaired the structural damage of my home and completely reworked how I handle Food Safety. Bought a pair of new knives, now run a Calendar to retain Food Expiration Dates based on Actual Cooking Data and not pure labels...(example, Once meat is thawed and put in refrigerator, it has a limited lifespan, after which it becomes extremely unhealthy...)
    SCHOOL (WIN) ---> Accepted as Doctoral-Candidate and am getting trained and finished taking preliminary courses and finished comprehensive to begin doctorate level studies. ^_^
    SCHOOL (WIN) ---> Finished Certification and Licensure Preliminaries... ^_^ Just have to take the Official Tests and pass them.
    FIELD ---> EDUCATION (WIN): Handled an applied math class at the private level in a public setting and my students achieved some of the highest scores in the state, had high level growth rates as well as high retention rates.
    FIELD ---> EDUCATION (WIN): Wrote an applied level mathematics curriculum aimed at adults who wish to learn Application-Level abilities in Arithmetic, Geometry and Beginning Stages of Algebra I
    FIELD ---> MUSIC (WIN): Challenged the Pitch-Axis music theory and create the Matrix-Axis theory presentation. Working on composing a song-cycle which utilizes this theory..
    Field ----> MUSIC (WIN): Successfully completed my two latest songs, completed my latest cover..
    FIELD ---> Computer Science (Pending): Working on constructing the next generation Amethyst (named after the Faeships) to work on Quad SLI and be FULLY MODDED as well....This is going to be paired with the current generation Concordia, along with the next generation Vulture, and Thor.
    FIELD ---> Computer Science (WIN): My return to Mapping and Modding has gone smoothly. I have a lot of help out there and I never thought that coding could be fun again but I was wrong.... "Please do not press the big red button" *presses button* (Kicks Player), player returns "I told you not to push the big red button"....

This was part of the list of successes for SPRING 2016.
    I am working now on the set I have for SUMMER 2016.

So yea...
    talk to me about all the game goals you have....
    Of course this IS a community...

GAMING is not everything and if there are FOUR PAGES on which came from simply wearing LUCKY RISE UNITS on an LQ run and the torment of LEECHING and having the audacity to label a support player as a LEECHER, all on the judgement of one person.

What I like about PSO-2 is that I can treat everyone equally because I don't care about PvE accomplishment. This means a newb and an elite get the same treatment from me as long as I am treated ok... but since people want to remind me that they are great for their runtimes, I guess its others making themselves look bad prior to meeting me.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

snip
    I understand that you are a very accomplished person. But, uh, what does that have to with PSO2?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Sirlin's guide only works when the game is actually competitive and winning requires actual effort and adaptation

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Oh boy Keilyn making walls of text defending trash builds when that has nothing to do with this thread........again. A mod needs to clean this thread or lock this shit already.

B-but muh Fi/Ra ;_;