Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    B-but muh Fi/Ra ;_;
    What's with your Fi/Ra? O.o

Tempted to get the TMG's for when I might need to level Ranger if the lvl cap increases.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    What's with your Fi/Ra? O.o
    Good point my dank meme build is actually DB Gu/Bo cept i already sold off or fodderized most of the gear for it because of 13*s

The chi in this thread is most dark.

But seriously Keilyn, assuming anything you've told us about yourself is the truth (it would be polite of me to say that I'm skeptical), aren't you ashamed to be going on like this? You're never too old to enjoy a little shitposting, but this is just embarrassing.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Jun 27, 2016 at 11:27 PM.

Keilyn,

The players who play well and do well in MPA's obviously can deal with leeching. We made up our sets to be independent and to go quickly no matter who is participating with us. I couldn't care less about the unique class combinations you play. In fact, our team encourages unique yet functional gameplay, however, let's not pretend that what you're doing is that.

The problem everyone is having is not so much that you're playing something strange, it's that you are trying to justify something while making us look like the bad guys for telling you its wrong. You can't justify not using buffs on a class combo like that. You can however justify playing that class combo if you were doing it properly or hell at least resembling someone whose giving a tiny bit effort.

Not only are you not doing it properly, you are wearing equipment that wouldn't allow you to do anything near being useful. You don't have to be decked out in austeres or something, but you aren't even wearing a +10 weapon. The weapon pictured is designed to give you an advantage on rare drops. So what people see is you having the highest rare drop chance, while they have a lower chances than you and are contributing (more than likely) more to the mpa than you are. So you not doing your job before would just be a mild inconvenience, but now not only is a bad for everyone else, you also get benefits that we do not get. This is why its called leeching and not supporting.

Supporting is a major contribution to an MPA when you ARE supporting. If you are not doing that, than you cannot be doing damage or anything else (in this particular configuration pictured). That makes your contribution useless or not as useful as others. I'm proud of your life achievements, but it's not about losing TA as I couldn't care less about that either even if I could and have done well in it. It's about being a decent person and helping the rest of the players progress to the end goal.

If every single person did what you did, you would not finish the lq for probably an hour and if that's how you like playing pso 2 fine, but don't expect people to want to do that with you.

tl;dr Don't try to justify leeching. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and own up to it. Because who cares? We can't stop you and most of us don't really care who's in the MPA. But, don't come to a forum pretending that what you're doing is legitimate and we're just ganging up on you for being unique and having free expression. It's ridiculous and you're simply doing less than the bare minimum while cashing the meal tickets.

P.S. Post some of that music. I wanna hear what you got!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou66 View Post
    Main only one specific thing at the same time please
    To be fair, most support techs are fairly good even without techer stat investment.

Also Hunter/Summoner tank build is fairly good, and lets you use support techs like Shifta/Deband/Zondeel/Zanverse while still being able to deal respectable damage with melee attacks.

I've been playing Hunter/Force for fun and manage to do fairly well in EQ MPAs up to SH, although these classes are a lot harder to use since they deal less damage and require a lot more active playing on the part of the player. But when used right you can contribute adequately to the party. Unfortunately the damage racing fetish that PSO2 is known for forces you to play pure classes or get left in the dust.

I just kinda wish SEGA had more love for pure hybrid classes. It's a bit disappointing that they let you run Hunter/Force, but then don't give you any skills to be viable as a Hunter/Force that fights with both PAs and Techs. Even just a 10% boost for Fury Stance and 5% for each of the Fury Stance Ups would be amazing to have and would hopefully promote a little more build diversity. Heck, maybe give each class a unique hybrid tree to use in conjunction with other classes. I feel like it defeats the purpose of having a subclass altogether other than to just boost your stats.

But it's SEGA, so... *shrugs*

I'm still currently messing around with Hunter/Force to see what I can do when it comes to bossing, since that's the main issue I currently have with the class as it has very low burst damage and doesn't do well with bosses that don't have staggered animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Goukezitsu View Post
    Keilyn,

The players who play well and do well in MPA's obviously can deal with leeching. We made up our sets to be independent and to go quickly no matter who is participating with us. I couldn't care less about the unique class combinations you play. In fact, our team encourages unique yet functional gameplay, however, let's not pretend that what you're doing is that.

The problem everyone is having is not so much that you're playing something strange, it's that you are trying to justify something while making us look like the bad guys for telling you its wrong. You can't justify not using buffs on a class combo like that. You can however justify playing that class combo if you were doing it properly or hell at least resembling someone whose giving a tiny bit effort.

Not only are you not doing it properly, you are wearing equipment that wouldn't allow you to do anything near being useful. You don't have to be decked out in austeres or something, but you aren't even wearing a +10 weapon. The weapon pictured is designed to give you an advantage on rare drops. So what people see is you having the highest rare drop chance, while they have a lower chances than you and are contributing (more than likely) more to the mpa than you are. So you not doing your job before would just be a mild inconvenience, but now not only is a bad for everyone else, you also get benefits that we do not get. This is why its called leeching and not supporting.

Supporting is a major contribution to an MPA when you ARE supporting. If you are not doing that, than you cannot be doing damage or anything else (in this particular configuration pictured). That makes your contribution useless or not as useful as others. I'm proud of your life achievements, but it's not about losing TA as I couldn't care less about that either even if I could and have done well in it. It's about being a decent person and helping the rest of the players progress to the end goal.

If every single person did what you did, you would not finish the lq for probably an hour and if that's how you like playing pso 2 fine, but don't expect people to want to do that with you.

tl;dr Don't try to justify leeching. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and own up to it. Because who cares? We can't stop you and most of us don't really care who's in the MPA. But, don't come to a forum pretending that what you're doing is legitimate and we're just ganging up on you for being unique and having free expression. It's ridiculous and you're simply doing less than the bare minimum while cashing the meal tickets.

P.S. Post some of that music. I wanna hear what you got!
    Saying in a more gracious tone that which I cannot.

For the record, this is at anyone really, you may notice I rarely if ever complain about the typical pug here. That's because frankly I do not care. I know full well going into b18 during EN primetime on a weekday, to run LQ, that it'll probably be a shit show of failed gel wulfs and visbolts with an average of 7 badges per 10-15 minutes if I'm lucky enough for the MPA to refill and restart without down time on the porter. Is it frustrating? Yeah, a run with 8 wulf + visbolt fails gets to me when it happens the third time in a row. But here's the thing, I expect it because I know the broad portion of the player base is casual and to expect otherwise is silly. Additionally, there is the always the solution of running with a separate party in an empty block for much better badges per time which I definitely adapted to. Obviously, that's not always an option so sometimes I had to endure hours of pug LQ because I cared way more about my badge than about complaining about people not paying attention to a red circle on the ground.

What I cannot and will not tolerate is players who actively advocate and/or defend obnoxiously lazy gameplay... which I'm sure is obvious based on my previous posts. Proudly defend your position to NOT perform the most basic components of a support class, and I will light you up like dry kindle because someone has to say it like it is. During gryphon XH LQ last month, there was this JP leech I still can't even compare to anyone else I've even seen before... Fo/Bo 75/40 with a +0 revolucio talis, using the occasional ilmegid that did a whopping 2500 damage to trash mobs while otherwise afk'ing just behind everyone else letting them kill 99% of the stuff. They were smart too, waiting in campship for the porter countdown to finish so people had to start the run before they showed on the ground for the MPA to see on nearby char list so that others couldn't leave when they saw them without having to end the LQ run altogether. People like that get a special place in pso2 dudu hell, and I will roast you faster than you can blink if you make a peep to defend that kind of leech behavior with utter nonsense.

Let me be clear. I do not care, honestly if you are playing te/bo or hu/su or gu/hu or what have you. If you are at least trying to make the MPA move forward, then whatever do your thing. I typically join pug LQ as fote, rahu, or fihu and I am not bothered if I'm doing 30%+ of the mpa's damage if it's at least moving forward because people are actively participating. But if I see that fo/bo again chillin' back by a visbolt kartogot afk, you know this is the last run you gettin' a free carry from me. bye felicia.
    Last edited by milranduil; Jun 28, 2016 at 03:25 AM.

The last time I played in that round as TE/RA wearing lucky rise units was for the statistics. Your screenshot is timestamped for the time I was taking statistics.. I logged in once after the update to actually refill my triboost and actually meet with a friend. I have not tried the new updated boss MPA. Been having fun doing other things...

I did post my statistics summary and I found it to have an amazing standard deviation for Gold Badges, but a less than stellar deviation for Silver Badges.

Also, with running Shifta Strike, Deband Toughness, Weak Bullet, Zanverse, Megiverse, Jellen Shot.... Six things I like using as TE/RA in group oriented play... I do not consider it to be leeching as just the buffs alone cover a lot....but a single zanverse or weak bullet on a boss done right earns my keep. However, I am used to DPS players in games accusing healers and support characters of being leechers and exaggerating everything.

Look, I don't know why you focused on me outside of your sheer hatred for me to make me out to look like a complete and total leech and pure garbage of a player. You were mad and wanted to seek retribution, revenge, and were out for my blood all on account of five minutes. You are supposed to be a man, not a little boy and thus you never whispered me, messaged me...or even said hello. There was absolutely no communication between yourself and myself during those runs. You came in looking for blood from the start and you failed to realize that failing to support in one run does not mean I fail to support in all my runs...

...but you took a special exception to me, because you felt like it and you were picking on me for fight. You could have said something in-game, but you didn't. I take whispers seriously when they come to me in MPAs. Unfortunately, you did what you wished for... All you care about is earning as many points with these forums or enough to affirm your hatred of me. That is why you did it and why so many pages of this thread have existed..

Like I said before.
    You are a tyrant and a bully....
    and have been so since I met you in the PSU days.

@Shirou
    You know the Yamato MPA?
    A lot of players who reach the end of the boat (you know the part where one has to destroy all of those cannons that are on deck). By the time they destroy the Cannons, they put on Lucky Rise Units and Weapons and then shatter the Crystal after destroying the Phantom Ship itself. This is why when the map is restarted for the second run a lot of players show up with 50% health. They switched back to their main armor and after deband toughness hits, their health falls below 50%...A key sign that people are switching units, not just weapons between the two phases of Yamato. I do it too.... as the boat is THAT easy... notice I call it a boat and not a ship!
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    To be completely honest, Keilyn did nothing to derail this thread and you guys ragging on him out of nowhere was completely uncalled for.

Not that I agree with him, but you know.
    ^ This.

Can we get back to topic now? i don't think keilyn is right, but insulting him/her in here is not right either. just continue your "war" in other places.

i wanna know if all class xie weapons can do well as an alternative weapons in some class?