Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Unless they make a set better than Saiki, there's really no reason to make a new affix set unless you're going for something "specific".

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Under the current system I feel like a lot of people make successful affixes once then go "fuckit" after that unless some amazing new unit set comes out. It's too risky to do much tine tuning under the current system in my opinion.
    I for one can confirm.....that some of us don't even do that. I personally just don't have the time [or the desire, quite frankly] to learn how to correctly do high level affixes. I probably haven't tried to seriously do an affix in....3 years?

..........Huh, seeing that typed out actually made me grimace slightly. Curious.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I pretty much affix stuff like once a year at best.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Unless they make a set better than Saiki, there's really no reason to make a new affix set unless you're going for something "specific".
    disagree. saiki is more of a pp/TA unit set whereas austere rear/arm + orbit tail is a much more universal survivability-wise.

edit: at this point, if you don't at least have 95atk on weps, idk i feel thats just lazy or you must be new to the game (as in post-ep4). it costs basically nothing and it's very easy to do with apprentice/-ji soul and modulator. units should be at very least 60atk with some hp OR pp (not both, i get people can be lazy to 4s). soul/atk3/(hp/pp) has been a staple since episode 1, there's just no excuse anymore.
    Last edited by milranduil; Jul 3, 2016 at 08:16 PM.

^'B-but muh fashion! I need those 50m wings accessories! It's my long-life dream in PSO-tschu!'
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^'B-but muh fashion! I need those 50m wings accessories! It's my long-life dream in PSO-tschu!'
    Fashion first man. Affix later.

Easy money anyway. You can do both, if you have tons of characters. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    I for one can confirm.....that some of us don't even do that. I personally just don't have the time [or the desire, quite frankly] to learn how to correctly do high level affixes. I probably haven't tried to seriously do an affix in....3 years?

..........Huh, seeing that typed out actually made me grimace slightly. Curious.
    Well, the way this """"game"""" has gone, there's no reason to """try""" anymore, really. So, don't feel bad. Actually, if I were you, I'd put your energy into learning how to play an actual good game (or another life skill/hobby/whatever).

Man, I can't wait for MHX/Gen.

In my opinion, anyone who's still trying to keep up with the 'PSO2 Arms Race' is totally off their rocker. All there is worth doing anymore in PSO2 is buying clothes/accessories and looking good, really.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jul 3, 2016 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Fashion first man. Affix later.

Easy money anyway. You can do both, if you have tons of characters. :P
    Nah man, affix first so those 'gear-whores and '1337 players' wont say stuff about you when you go to an MPA decked with all the latest stuff and leech

Seriously though, I feel that most casual and/or new players think that the affixing system is complicated; I once made a friend 90 atk hiei set cuz when I directed him to Selphea's affixing tutorial he only got confused further and didn't want to do affixing 'coz it's too hard'
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    disagree. saiki is more of a pp/TA unit set whereas austere rear/arm + orbit tail is a much more universal survivability-wise.
    woah, this was like, a hard read. Gonna be some time before I can recover from this

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    edit: at this point, if you don't at least have 95atk on weps, idk i feel thats just lazy or you must be new to the game (as in post-ep4). it costs basically nothing and it's very easy to do with apprentice/-ji soul and modulator. units should be at very least 60atk with some hp OR pp (not both, i get people can be lazy to 4s). soul/atk3/(hp/pp) has been a staple since episode 1, there's just no excuse anymore.
    But fiddling around with the affix sim is too hard!

Affixing too hard= I'm not actually trying to learn
    Affixing too confusing= I'm not looking hard enough into this
    Affixing too costly= 10mill tops should be good enough if your being stingy but most likely ppl are Phasion>Gear
    Affixing too risky= I haven't learned to affix/the bonuses for max results therefore I'm willing to buy very (sometimes not) pricey units you could have done cheaper

Gotta hold everyones hands these days, I mean ya Sega is very vague about this stuff but there are guides out there, one can search if they would like to improve.

100 atk/6-8 pp should be minimal and not that costly, soul/atk4/flict or mod/fever-easy modo (especially with Touhou soul)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Nah man, affix first so those 'gear-whores and '1337 players' wont say stuff about you when you go to an MPA decked with all the latest stuff and leech

Seriously though, I feel that most casual and/or new players think that the affixing system is complicated; I once made a friend 90 atk hiei set cuz when I directed him to Selphea's affixing tutorial he only got confused further and didn't want to do affixing 'coz it's too hard'
    The fact that I'm fine with both fashion and gameplay, no one will ever see me with 0 gears anyway.

I don't really care about these gear-whores either. If someone likes to judge, I can judge these people as well; if you can't even get at least a decent outfit for your one and only character, why would I believe you can get grand affixes, cause you're most likely poor in game that you always have to choose between affixing and fashion? Fair enough right?

But sadly I guess that only works for those who knows how to get money well. My condition is I can buy fashion stuff, AND affixing.

Playing good doesn't mean you only play the game good, but you also know how to get tons of money to get whatever you want without spending real cash every 2 weeks, lol.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jul 3, 2016 at 10:38 PM.