Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sonichi View Post
    The attack bonus for all austere set is still 60 attack like Saiki, the Leg + Weapon bonus is 80 Defence.
    It appears I was mistaken once more, and brought great shame to my keyboard.

I shall commit seppuku.

At least I die with less of a reason to care for austere units.

How is austere worth the price tag again?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

at this point, i've dumped so much meseta on 13*s that i don't even care if it extends to units at this point. just means i farm more meseta anyway '.'

Didn't know Invade/Austere units had that much more defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    I for one can confirm.....that some of us don't even do that. I personally just don't have the time [or the desire, quite frankly] to learn how to correctly do high level affixes. I probably haven't tried to seriously do an affix in....3 years?

..........Huh, seeing that typed out actually made me grimace slightly. Curious.
    I can grasp some of the ideas for affixing for using low rarity units for the fodder for an increased chance of affix set and certain affixes will increase the affix chance of others. I haven't done much affixing because of the DuDu rng. (90% chance of success with a 90% chance of failure.)
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-Fox713 View Post
    I haven't done much affixing because of the DuDu rng. (90% chance of success with a 90% chance of failure.)
    If this is your reason, you got to perform a quick statistics for Dudu, not gamble it. For example, if you calculate that 3 out of 4 tries will fail, then you'd know that you will prepare 4 fodders or more. Also the 100% rule.

But if you like extreme sport, I'd say why not (gambling with him).

To be honest, if you want to play a game with a tool like that, I recommend you playing WoW or TESO. This game is completely useless for things like that since PSO2 is not made for this. The only "reason" that I see for using the Damage Parser is for doing more than three times certain EQs for looting the drop, which is by far the best drop in comparison with the other quests ingame. Furthermore, if people really want an official tool like the Damage Parser in PSO2, people should demand to SEGA to balance the classes. Otherwise, there will be a certain point when people will copy the same class combo and the same build, making the game a very bored one...

Quote Originally Posted by Sakarisei View Post
    Otherwise, there will be a certain point when people will copy the same class combo and the same build, making the game a very bored one...
    This is definitely already a thing.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

general rule for me is when affixing, if it isn't 100%, it still 50/50. Any " x try in y try will success" is just an after affixing result statistic.

Yeah it's a good thing that SEGA started to ban softwares. There are no need to jack off to damage as it will not save you from everything
    We are all bothered

Quote Originally Posted by Destino View Post
    Yeah it's a good thing that SEGA started to ban softwares. There are no need to jack off to damage as it will not save you from everything
    I not necessarily agree with your opinion. However, PSO2 is an useless game when the only reason to deal top tier damage is for looting items. There is basically no challenge in PSO2, and there is basically no reason to get another role or even class when the only goal is dealing max damage for looting, with the useless reason that drop rate of the items in this game is extremely low...