Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

Not like it will make a difference for me, I am the Zanverse God, and as long as Zanverse exists, I will remain top DPS, parser or no parser.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    I'm with Sega on this regarding the overparse and no offense to the developer but this could potentially make an already toxic community even more toxic than it already is even though I've yet to be a victim. However I will admit its a nifty tool for those curious about their damage output.
    Nah, if person is a bastard, he will be an asshole anyway, with or without provided tools.

I was using parser to help improve myself but I guess now that's a banable "offense" gg Sega

If I had to say it, this is an insult to everyone who wants to get better at the fucking game. Everyone using the parsing plugin on some level has embarked on the journey for self-improvement. While many communities have become toxic and exclusive due to the inclusion of parsing in their MPAs, I guarantee you that 99% of people were not using it that way. And to think that SEGA would ban people for wanting to learn- now that's repulsive. As a result of this, we're probably going to see groups for future content thrive less than they used to, being unable to compare results and test what the best options are. When I woke up, this was shocking, because TyroneSama, Variant, and my friends have invested so much effort into ACT and OverParse - and now the threat of it being thrown down the drain is just inconceivable to me. So let's not give up, while the future of parsing may seem bleak, we can still at least try.
    i dabbed 4 times, not 3, not 2, not 5, but 4

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubakiden View Post
    If I had to say it, this is an insult to everyone who wants to get better at the fucking game. Everyone using the parsing plugin on some level has embarked on the journey for self-improvement. While many communities have become toxic and exclusive due to the inclusion of parsing in their MPAs, I guarantee you that 99% of people were not using it that way. And to think that SEGA would ban people for wanting to learn- now that's repulsive. As a result of this, we're probably going to see groups for future content thrive less than they used to, being unable to compare results and test what the best options are. When I woke up, this was shocking, because TyroneSama, Variant, and my friends have invested so much effort into ACT and OverParse - and now the threat of it being thrown down the drain is just inconceivable to me. So let's not give up, while the future of parsing may seem bleak, we can still at least try.
    Yes, indeed. Of we can forget about this game. It really easy, and without at least some motivation, as performance optimisation, there is no vivid reason to play.

this is some hot garbage, but oh well. in pugs, it's not that hard to see who is carrying, whoever that may be.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Even without damage parser, the dick wavers will still be waving anyway.
    Where is the "up-vote this comment" button? ._.

Yeah I've never used the parser and I can generally tell when I'm carrying and when I'm being carried...

I dont get it. You can easily tell if you're playing like garbage or not. You dont need to hack to figure these things out
    Besides that, the game doesn't have systems in place to stop people from bringing bad equipment or classes or any measures to prevent """"leeching"""" in certain quests. So it is what it is if you have such players in your group.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jul 1, 2016 at 09:09 AM.

Had a feeling they'd start banning sooner or later with how constant the GG updates were against it.

Didn't think they'd warn us though.

Oh well, I saw what I had to see, and I know where my damage is; carrying 9/10 pugs. May as well get rid of the plugin next update of tweaker, yeah?

edit: i totally do not read before posting

PS: I know they said overparse is 'cheating', but I'd put money on the fact their true intentions were to stop the community from getting too toxic for the new PS4 players they've worked so hard to get into the game, and get up to speed. If I was in their position, I would be worried about the community being even more hostile with a little help from a 3rd party program to target people.

In short,

Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 1, 2016 at 09:17 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!