Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

It's a miracle they didn't even bother with English Patch and Proxy, I thought those two were enough to trigger GG

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    I dont get it. You can easily tell if you're playing like garbage or not. You dont need to hack to figure these things out
    This is pretty much where I stand on this.

I can tell based on my equipment and how much time I'm spending putting out damage vs. being on the floor how much contribution I'm making. Not to mention solo time trial and XQ runs, etc. It's very easy to measure your performance using methods that don't involve direct parsing.

The folks who parse 100k damage total are folks who just don't give a shit. They don't try to improve on any level - equipment, personal skill, or otherwise. Parsing doesn't do anything for those folks. So makes no difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    It's a miracle they didn't even bother with English Patch and Proxy, I thought those two were enough to trigger GG
    Pretty sure they woulda've targeted those if they wanted to. There's not much in it for them if they did though. Overparse on the other hand could indirectly cost them money. After all, players complained about it. And unlike the obviously foreign players, you can't leave the ship to avoid 90% of the problem.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Exactly. Now I can't use a tool to HELP MYSELF IMPROVE(and guess what, give me more reasons to log on and play) because it might hurt some casuals feelings who is playing a HU/FO and using a all class talis.

Fucking disgusting.
    I was going to reply but then I realized that you're kind of an elitist idiot. So I'm just going to call you a moron and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    I was going to reply but then I realized that you're kind of an elitist idiot. So I'm just going to call you a moron and be done with it.
    I do want this cleared up; what do you define as 'elitist'? What has Shiyo done to be defined as an 'elitist'?

I'm not sure if you may as well be calling me an elitist while you're at it or what.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Wanting to improve yourself at something and strive to be better does NOT make you elitist. It makes you a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Actually, without this parser, they put their eyes more on inspecting your gears now.
    Thats why on the countdown you keep your 60 ele decent affixed 13* and switch when the eq starts.

I don't care about this at all, I never used it to begin with.

And I doubt this is will get people to start using crap weapons and class setups, if you're doing bad, it'll be pretty obvious.
    Wipes during the Persona part of Profound Darkness and soon Odin will be telling signs that you're not doing well, even just how long it'll take you to beat bosses and mobs will make it obvious that there's something wrong. Never used it once in my life, but I still feel it's necessary to keep up and build on myself just to carry my own weight.
    Last edited by Zysets; Jul 1, 2016 at 10:59 AM.

Who told you that you have right to ivade other players builds and dictate them how they must play, even if they are Hu/Fo. My friend's reaction when he first time setted parser up was "OMG, Other players SO weak... disappointed".
    Many times I have heard the stories about players, who not using moon atms on players who have more dps then they are. Partly I’m glad that they get rid of this crap.
    No offense と developers.