Default Wild rabbit hops toward you

Hi hi. I'm Rabbit/Starryeyedbunny/a person. Looking to get more involved with the PSO2 community, especially to find people to do EQ/LQs with and similar quests. Was trying to get into reddit, but quickly realized that it's perhaps not as intelligent as my friend makes it out to be ^^; I would rather roll with people who willingly and knowingly play casual than people who think they're really into the game but don't understand it. Yes, I'm aware of Br/Bo and Bo/Br here, I think I can deal with those types lol.

As for the rest of the series... honestly despite some passing interest in...all of it, especially the genesis games, PSO2 is the first time I've gotten into a Phantasy Star game. Admittedly, it could use some more charm from the old genesis games, but that's also some bias from some one who loves universe designs like those. I do want to try 1-4 again as well, even though I imagine they haven't aged well.

As for PSO2 myself, currently my main is Fo/Te-Br named Ribbon. I guess I'm a "serious player", though I like to consider myself "focused", meaning that I like to focus on winning things like TD and getting through Magatsu quickly, but I also don't expect everyone to be running around with 13* +40/35 weapons one shotting Loser to the face. Just some 10* or better with a good damage pot and +10/30 grind with IDk...a minimum 45 atk with some PP for affixes on everything? 60 is so easy now too. But either way, I don't want to take the game so serious everything is a chore(RIP Parser, the one thing that added some joy to some old EQs to make them less about just killing something to get things *cough*)

In other words, I do want to see people put in some enthusiasm while they play themselves. It's no fun if people are only doing what is basically a chore to them and not putting out as much effort, making it harder for everyone else to enjoy.

Still, after new progeny came out, I've noticed myself being a bit too easily agitated and I fear being toxic. Kind of hoping that talking with the people here might help me mellow out and wake me out of it .w.; Hoping being paired with some people here will also make it far less frustrating.

And for the non-PS stuff, I do draw...quite a bit. Nothing really worth showing here, and I really need to get back on practicing digital. I also have a huge collection of my own original(as in, actually original, not fan) charaters, and I do RP from time to time, just not super serious about it. Video game wise, I'm mostly into Megaman, Metroid, Suguri, Pokemon, La-mulana, and usually most "Iga-vania" games. I usually play on PC, with my only modern consoles being 3DS, WiiU, and PSVita(which you can imagine what I play on there most of the time).

I suppose that's it for now. Feel free to inquiry. Beware of puns.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Meh, you seem pretty cool and chilled big points for liking Megaman and Pokemanz xD Aside from that welcome

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Meh, you seem pretty cool and chilled big points for liking Megaman and Pokemanz xD Aside from that welcome
    Usually I'm quite docile. I just can get mean quick when agitated. I've put down games I was really into just to take some moments to chill. Heck, it's one reason I tend not to play competitive games much anymore.

Usually I'm fine when it comes to games like Smash Bros and Pokemon however.