Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Have not played in years, how do you english patch it up now?

I would assume it has gotten easier without having to manually change script yourself..

I want to get back into it but yeahh it has been so long I am just completely lost..

http://arks-layer.com/

Let the Tweaker update the game and patch it for you.

Next time use quick questions thread for these stuffs. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...wers!/page3109

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I would not use the Tweaker if I were you. Not that it doesn't work because it does, but the creator of the Tweaker and their associates are not trustworthy; especially with their programs, patches, and the use of other people's money. I suggest you avoid ARKS Layer at all costs and continue to manually install the English patches. You will have to go without the item translations but items are easily read by using the appropriate resources.

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    I would not use the Tweaker if I were you. Not that it doesn't work because it does, but the creator of the Tweaker and their associates are not trustworthy; especially with their programs, patches, and the use of other people's money. I suggest you avoid ARKS Layer at all costs and continue to manually install the English patches. You will have to go without the item translations but items are easily read by using the appropriate resources.
    I too wear a tinfoil hat.

The tweaker is open source, and anyone with a brain can see it's impossible to hide anything in there. As for not trusting Arks-Layer organization in whole, do you still trust sony with your money after the hackings? What about buying subway subs with the whole situation with their spokesman? Or how about using comcast despite their anti-consumer policies? AIDA may be the head of Arks-Layer, but that doesn't mean ALL of us were involved. Whatever happened between AIDA and zipzo stayed between AIDA and zipzo.

For what its worth, the Webmoney service has been discontinued, and if you haven't already go use PSO2es for AC purchases. Also, by using the bat method, you don't have to go without the patches, and by using a ddraw.dll file, you could also use the item patch as well.

I hope you avoid downloading the PSO2es tweaker AND downloading the PSO2es apk from bumped, as they use our PSO2es link.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    I take one, 2 from the left please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    I hope you avoid downloading the PSO2es tweaker AND downloading the PSO2es apk from bumped, as they use our PSO2es link.

Yep the esTweaker has a backdoor that allows arks layer members get info from the android devices its installed into. Did you think we earned all those waifu costumes and camos?

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Yep the esTweaker has a backdoor that allows arks layer members get info from the android devices its installed into. Did you think we earned all those waifu costumes and camos?
    With AIDA's 20k of course.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    With AIDA's 20k of course.
    Wait I thought we spent that on hookers

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Wait I thought we spent that on hookers
    And blackjack and waifu clothes and shitty camos.