It's been a few days since I been on PSO2 and when I got back on today, the game's lag is atrocious on my end. There were a few instances where the loading tunnel screen took forever to load and bring me to the lobby, and instances where it would stop, resume, stop, resume, repeat. It was as if my computer (windows 10 btw) was having trouble handling the game. Same problem happened when I was transferring into the campship. The same problem occurred in the lobby as well. It took forever for me to move due to the lag, and when I tried to go to the counter to pick up the daily clients, it was nearly impossible to get just one without the game freezing on and off while talking to the lady. When it came to how the game ran and played in quests, same problem, plus when it kept stopping, the music kept going, but it sounded all messed up like it was trying to continue, but instead other segments of the songs were thrown in together.

PSO2 has never done this before, and it just started happening after this maintenance update. All my settings are the same as far as that goes, graphics level is on tier 5, screen resolution is the same as before, and all that stuff. Plugins haven't been messed around with, so I honestly don't know why PSO2 is running like shit right now. My specs are:

Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70 GHz 2.71 GHz
RAM: 12.0 GB (11.9 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

I am using tweaker by the way, and I haven't launched the game on the official PSO2 launcher, but given my luck with this stuff, I don't think it would make a difference as far as my problem with PSO2 right now. Has anyone else been experiencing similar problems lately since this maintenance?