Default Authentication Key/Email Conundrum.

Hi all. Just wanted to rejoin the game, as it's been almost a year now, but it seems like it has new neato stuff.

So I install everything and I can connect, ish. It took a few tries but I remembered my password, and this is where the problem starts.

On the client, my name/pass combination is recognized and it brings me to the authentication key window. I haven't been receiving the key, so I keep hitting resend. It then dawns on me- maybe I'm not using the right email on Chrome atm. But, it's been a long time, I can't remember which one I actually did register. (As a note, when I hit "resend" i get the Error 605 but I have no idea, even after googling, how I"m supposed to deal with it.)

So I go to the Sega website and try to login, and now the website says my password is incorrect and wont let me login. So now I can't even check the email or reset it, etc.

Game says yes, site says no.

What should I do? I'd rather not start a new character. Too much invested on this one.

Thanks for your time.

Do your best to recall which email address you've used to register for PSO2.

If you can log in to the SEGA ID site, you should be able to see which email you've used.

Thank you, I'll try. If not I'll have to submit a ticket I guess. I've only had a few emails for certain things (all of which get forwarded to my primary/personal) and I checked all of them and the IDs don't match and such. Hrgh. This is driving me insane. I can't imagine which one I could've used, then.