Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post

KMR!?
    I wish them a happy ever after!

I am *not* going to watch a 29 hour long livestream, someone make a topic about it already!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Seriously, why the hell they don't change the items you get in the EQ for Badges that you can exchange for the fragments or whatever you want to give more variety to the EQs? seriously I think Profound Darkness is the final boss that most times I killed in a videogame.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Seriously, why the hell they don't change the items you get in the EQ for Badges that you can exchange for the fragments or whatever you want to give more variety to the EQs? seriously I think Profound Darkness is the final boss that most times I killed in a videogame.
    Are you trying to get Caligula Fragments? Just don't worry about it, don't rush it. I've gotten like 300 of them just by playing this year (since the start of 2016), I don't even go out of my way to get them. It's a lot more relaxing and fun if you don't stress over it and just play, ya know?

Now if only the XQ stones were as simple to get your hands on.....
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Are you trying to get Caligula Fragments? Just don't worry about it, don't rush it. I've gotten like 300 of them just by playing this year (since the start of 2016), I don't even go out of my way to get them. It's a lot more relaxing and fun if you don't stress over it and just play, ya know?

Now if only the XQ stones were as simple to get your hands on.....
    And that's what I mean, imagine you get badges from Profound Darkness and you can exchange them for XQ Stones, at this point the content base of the game is repetitive and the EQ are starting with that too, so if the gameplay is repetitive, your character can't level up more and the rewards doesn't interested you, why to play the game?

And that's what I mean, imagine you get badges from Profound Darkness and you can exchange them for XQ Stones, at this point the content base of the game is repetitive and the EQ are starting with that too, so if the gameplay is repetitive, your character can't level up more and the rewards doesn't interested you, why to play the game?
    We use it to take picture/video, and it's geneally used as a chat platform.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The whole point of the Austere turn-ins is that you have to do a variety of content for a long time for them. The whole set up is designed for players who enjoy that, but no one is forcing you to get austere weapons, and if you aren't interested in that just go for one of the more easily obtainable 13*s.

As for repetitive content, at the end of the day any endgame for any game is going to get repetitive even with constant updates. While I wish they would give us a better stream of new things to do, no one is stopping you from just taking a break or even quitting. If a game isn't enjoyable for you to play on some level to the point where you're ONLY playing for rewards trying to force yourself is just going to make you resent it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The whole point of the Austere turn-ins is that you have to do a variety of content for a long time for them. The whole set up is designed for players who enjoy that, but no one is forcing you to get austere weapons, and if you aren't interested in that just go for one of the more easily obtainable 13*s.

As for repetitive content, at the end of the day any endgame for any game is going to get repetitive even with constant updates. While I wish they would give us a better stream of new things to do, no one is stopping you from just taking a break or even quitting. If a game isn't enjoyable for you to play on some level to the point where you're ONLY playing for rewards trying to force yourself is just going to make you resent it.
    You don't understand me because I'm not talking only about only the Austere Weapons, Imagine a EQ that is a boss rush and tomorrow is an undertime mission, that is better than two Profound Darkness in two days and adds variety, also with my method that you only get badges that you can exchange from everything you don't have players that whine that the mission to get an specific resource doesn't pops out, I even talking to get CM like that too and the only thing that changes between playing a mission or mode is the % of badges you get.

You don't understand me because I'm not talking only about only the Austere Weapons, Imagine a EQ that is a boss rush and tomorrow is an undertime mission, that is better than two Profound Darkness in two days and adds variety, also with my method that you only get badges that you can exchange from everything you don't have players that whine that the mission to get an specific resource doesn't pops out, I even talking to get CM like that too and the only thing that changes between playing a mission or mode is the % of badges you get.
    The issue with that though is that you can just obtain whatever by doing whatever. It's just my taste but I like doing specific content to get specific items, as it feels more rewarding than doing random things and ending up getting stuff like that. It's just my take on things, and I totally respect yours, but PSO2 ( even PSO in general : king of the "you gotta grind it to nausea to get what you want) has been working this way for a while now, and most of the people that are still on the game like, or at least not resent this take on things. Additionally a badge system wouldn't change anything because at the end, people would rush EQs that get the best badge turnout > other EQs would be forgotten > SEGA adjusts EQ schedule and we get the winner of this ad nauseam. Not exactly the best outcome.

No yeah I agree with a lot of what's been said here, I prefer specific content to be specific. If I want Caligula Fragments, I do PD, if I want XQ stones, I do Extreme Quests. Plus the amount of time and grinding I have to do to get certain items is part of the joy of the game for me, maybe it's because I'm been playing these games since the Dreamcast up until now, but taking time to grind it out for that sweet reward is what keeps me playing in the first place.

And to the comment on PD happening more than once in a day or such, once the Ray sheets expire and the summer events are over, we'll probably see more variety in scheduled EQs, and on top of that, the Falz boss EQs are random, they can happen any day at any hour, so it's not like they're gone.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Hey, Sizustar, can you respond to my PM?