Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

I am loving this quest 1 aura wire lace, 1 egg with the blue bird and 2 Gryphon weapons on 1 run.

Pls play sammona.

Are the Torim eggs really that common compared to the others?

I've only gotten an Aura katana out of this so far.

It said 20,000 on the drop list, it was the top drop by far.
    I did the EQ a ton of times this week and got no 13 star eggs. Have to wonder if they stealth nerfed it.

I got a 13 star torim egg 2 or 3 days ago.
    edit: Just got another one now
    Last edited by Shiyo; Aug 1, 2016 at 03:04 AM.

This EQ sure likes being a huge asshole.
    Yesterday, only got 2 runs because we had Cougar NX like 4 times in a row. What a huge waste of time.

Today, we had about 5 - 6 minutes left to spare, at 600 points... and after clearing enemy pack, nothing spawned for about a minute.
    Then, no code. More enemies far away. Waste time running over, clear enemies, and then nothing spawned for about a minute again.
    Guess what? STILL no code. More enemies far away. Waste time running over, clear enemies, and then nothing spawned for about a minute again.
    Then still no code. More enemies far away. Waste time running over, clear enemies, and then nothing spawned for about a minute again.
    Finally, stupid Hunar spawns. At this point it's too late and EQ ended. Only two runs again.

At least I finally had an egg drop. Bet it's a Sari or something stupid.
    I knew it. 13 star Wanda. Which I already have a ton of. Grr.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    There's a track that plays during one of the emergency codes that sounds like a remix of the Mothership theme. Anyone got that on hand?
    Pso2 - SAVER or PSO2 - Mothership Depths?
    Last edited by Skysever; Aug 3, 2016 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    This EQ sure likes being a huge asshole.
    Yesterday, only got 2 runs because we had Cougar NX like 4 times in a row. What a huge waste of time.

Today, we had about 5 - 6 minutes left to spare, at 600 points... and after clearing enemy pack, nothing spawned for about a minute.
    Then, no code. More enemies far away. Waste time running over, clear enemies, and then nothing spawned for about a minute again.
    Guess what? STILL no code. More enemies far away. Waste time running over, clear enemies, and then nothing spawned for about a minute again.
    Then still no code. More enemies far away. Waste time running over, clear enemies, and then nothing spawned for about a minute again.
    Finally, stupid Hunar spawns. At this point it's too late and EQ ended. Only two runs again.

At least I finally had an egg drop. Bet it's a Sari or something stupid.
    I knew it. 13 star Wanda. Which I already have a ton of. Grr.
    EQ's should be 1 hour duration, all have a limit to how many times you can run them, and you should be able to repeat them after the limit(with zero exp/loot drop rewards) to help others/fun/help friends etc.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Aug 3, 2016 at 06:07 AM.

to be fair before beach wars torim might as well have been the rarest pet to get high rarity on period

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    EQ's should be 1 hour duration, all have a limit to how many times you can run them, and you should be able to repeatable them after the limit(with zero exp/loot drop rewards) to help others/fun/help friends etc.
    Almost no one want to run chore if there's no carrot attached on the stick, extending EQ to 1 hour just mean pressing other EQ schedulle even more.