Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    What do people use for audio these days? I'm still stuck in the age of winamp mainly because other players I've tried like iTunes are just really big and clunky.
    Precisely.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

I use a Korean media player called pot player. Interface is in English and it's really low resource. Always found Winamp to be a resource hog, especially with CPU

What do people use for audio these days? I'm still stuck in the age of winamp mainly because other players I've tried like iTunes are just really big and clunky.
    I use windows media player, lol. (not that silly Groove Music win10 app)

I think best media player is Windows Media Classic that comes with K-Lite Codec Pack (Standard).

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    But... What kind of animation would you have in mind? Because I used a still image, and I had to render it (meaning: cut all the surrounding area of the character in the image) to use it, because it makes no sense to use the full images, with letters and all the "junk" as a skin...
    What I was thinking of doing was to render out the 3 girls, set them into frames on their own, and save it as an animated gif with a delay between each frames, maybe even make it transition slowly some how so it won't just quickly change to another image.
    Then using that gif, make the Winamp skin instead of using the still image. The transition part is probably more involved than I think.

For a quick song just for a short while, I'll use MPC-HC. Otherwise I use Winamp for a playlist and Foobar2000 for lossless audio.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    What I was thinking of doing was to render out the 3 girls, set them into frames on their own, and save it as an animated gif with a delay between each frames, maybe even make it transition slowly some how so it won't just quickly change to another image.
    Then using that gif, make the Winamp skin instead of using the still image. The transition part is probably more involved than I think.
    Hmm... I see... Well, I only got interested in this specific image/girl, not the other ones, so that's one of the reasons.
    About the transition, I see your goal, and actually, I do belive it's possible to do, because I've seen some outstanding animated skins in Winamp, like Stereo and Car Audio simulations and stuff, all animated, but honestly, that's WAY far of my scope and habilities. XD

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997