Endrum Collective Renvolt Magashi's Avatar

Default Looking For a Katana Braver Build

Hi all, can someone help me in finding the highest damage Katana Braver build please?

I've already done a fair bit of looking around but can't really find anything I want to trust due to either its age or its contradictory nature with the other builds.

Just started the game last night and it turns out I had already played it 2+ years ago before bouncer came out, so I'm currently:

Female Dewman, 23 Braver, 17 Hunter

Based off of my skills so far seem to have been working towards a Katana Br/Hu build.

1. Is my build so far okay or have I already messed it up and should start again?
    2. What kind of mag should I be going for? I currently have a pure striking level 25 mag, but this guide seems to indicate you want a pure dexterity mag?
    3. Could you link me to some up to date guides on Katana Braver that you think are accurate, or create one for me here?
    4. What build is stronger / easier, Katana Braver or Dual Blade Bouncer?
    5. What gear / PAs should I be using?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edit: I also asked this question over on Reddit and got these builds suggested to me:
    Last edited by Renvolt Magashi; Jul 25, 2016 at 08:30 AM.

There's actually a thread on Braver located:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...ver-Class-Talk

You'll probably get more input there than in general forums.

---

I might give my opinion once I read through the things you linked.

here you go a good idea of what to do put as brhu (extra points leftover in hu tree to do whatever with)

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00000lo000000j

What kind of mag should I be going for? I currently have a pure striking level 25 mag, but this guide seems to indicate you want a pure dexterity mag?
    you are on the right track with a pure striking mag

Could you link me to some up to date guides on Katana Braver that you think are accurate, or create one for me here?

braver thread here

What build is stronger / easier, Katana Braver or Dual Blade Bouncer?

Bureiba

What gear / PAs should I be using?

enthusiast endgame: Austere Katana Orbit Bow regular endgame: Ray Katana Orbit bow or Ray Bow

Katana: Endo, Hatou, Guren (pls dont only spam this thx), Kanran, Kazan Crafted
    Bow: Banishing arrow, Kamikaze arrow x2

why do i have bow here despite you mentioning katana? cause banish kami combo is very powerful.. essentially these days hybrid br is optimal

also you havent messed up yet.. the healing guard is ok otherwise on the right track so far.. just use the skill tree i sent you will not even need to respec at all to fix anything which is good
    Last edited by Flaoc; Jul 25, 2016 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvolt Magashi View Post
    1. What kind of mag should I be going for? I currently have a pure striking level 25 mag, but this guide seems to indicate you want a pure dexterity mag?
    2. What build is stronger / easier, Katana Braver or Dual Blade Bouncer?
    1- A pure dex mag offers nothing if you don't craft your weapons (which no one does anymore outside red weapon place holders). Keep feeding it S-atk food until you hit lvl 200. It will allow you to equip stronger weapons much faster.

2- Br/Hu is the easiest class to play and gear, while also being strong. All you need is a good katana and a good bow to demolish anything. Bouncer will require multiple weapons so i don't recommend it for a new player.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!