Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fi/Gu or Gu/Fi (2016) which one has the better all class weapon between...

Double sabers and twin machine guns.

Which one performs better overall in all situations.?

Last Is there a build out there that is up to date in 2016?

Could I get a more serious response or a more knowledgeable person to reply? I know the class combination I am choosing is not the most optimum but would still like a high level player input if they were to do it.

But that's the serious answer....
    Either FI/HU or GU/RA, or in some cases GU/HU. FI/GU or GU/FI has nothing worthy.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

http://www.fulldive.nu/2016/06/09/ps...e-fire-type-0/

Looking at that makes it seem there are people doing it. Looks fun and its pretty decent.

Not practical.
    FI/BR is actually stronger than BR/HU, and FI/BO is actually stronger than BO/HU, but nobody uses FI/BR and FI/BO. Because FI main without HU sub is pretty much suicidal.
    And GU/RA is much more stronger than GU/FI, GU/HU is much more tankier than GU/FI while being just a little weaker without silly conditions. Is there any need to dive head-first onto GU/FI?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by TimelessDbz View Post
    Could I get a more serious response or a more knowledgeable person to reply? I know the class combination I am choosing is not the most optimum but would still like a high level player input if they were to do it.
    i just gave you the serious response. if you do not want to listen quite frankly i have no more reason to tell you anything

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i just gave you the serious response. if you do not want to listen quite frankly i have no more reason to tell you anything
    I think he wants you to word your answer in a way that sounds serious and doesn't end with "end thread".
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Not to come across rude. Just seem like you were dismissing my question and for the reason i want to fighter / gunner is just simply because I like those weapons. I got a response from the person on that site I linked. She or he answer my question. So thank you for the responses and input.

Basically those options aren't optimal because you can lose easily the Perfect Keeper. Furthermore, Aerial Advance for both, melee and ranged, aren't viable in this game, for non-talking that there aren't many aerial enemies for that bonus. At the end of the topic, Chain Trigger in melee weapons are a true nightmare...

If you really want it, buy PS Nova and play as a BU with Pile, Double Saber and TMGs since you can carry three builds at the same time, one for each weapon...