Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

didnt really do much this week beyond some 13* grinds..

i guess these 2

unfinished ele but affixed it i guess

made a cheap brgu set cause thats what ur supposed to do during boost week duh right.. cheap affix easily done without boost '.'

These remain my triumph for the week.
    Spoiler!

Aside from that, I did a lot of little things: grinded some of the NT 13*s I've been amassing, made my alts some slightly better units, etc. But let me say, while 10% affix boost was great as usual, the +25% exp on NT grinding was the unsung hero of boost week. From 0 to 30 on a 13* with four +30 11*s, absolutely magical. Plus, I got to make a bunch of Nox fodder to sell when the next collection sheet hits and the price goes bonkers. Anyway, that's enough tryharding for one week. Back to spending meseta on fashion, like Sakai intended.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Aug 2, 2016 at 09:10 PM.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Well, went all the way into poverty so may as well make something of it. I affixed my Gal rifle and changed the ele to dark. I originally tekked this as 7s so finding extra material wasn't fun. Done the best with what I had left over plus extra stuff I bought.

I learned I'm too reckless with my spending thanks to boost week. Even so, I can't wait until I find some 6s units so I can make that rear Saiki I have actually useful. It's just a matter of actually getting the units and good abilities.

I came out of boost week with a whole lot of grinded Ray weapons (katana, partizan, dual blades, gunslash, partial assault rifle and gunslash), 40m meseta in accumulated earnings, and a slightly better-affixed T-Atk focused Saiki set.

No fancy 6- or 7-slot affixes here. NT grind boost was all I really took advantage of. Maybe next time I'll actually affix something. Maybe. I dnno.

I made so much meseta during this boost week without even trying, it was insane. All my fodder I was trying to sell for weeks that was clogging up my storage and shop instantly sold every single day, it was great. The prices increased too, so I was getting much more.

I ended up affixing units, 3 way weapons, grinding 3 ray weapons to +30 and buying costumes and managed to still make profit somehow.