Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sonichi View Post
    You won't need tech charge parry if you're going to be wand smacking for the majority of a quest, and if you do, it's easy enough to quickly swap it out using hotkeys. Fighter has to do the same, stop complaining it's better than no rings at all.
    Swapping rings mid quest is actually complete cancer, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Mid quest, not so much.
    Mid boss fight, now that is a pita.
    I'd like to know what hotkey setup he's referring to for quick switching rings, because I'd love a better method of switching between pp convert ring, and PK striking ring mid-fight.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Only hindering yourself by protesting and not doing it. Learn to work with what you're given or don't play at all I guess. You'd complain about anything anyways lol

As for hotkeys, there are the Function keys, they can open a menu directly, it takes no more than 1-2 seconds at MOST if you're slow at it to click the ring slot, click the ring, press F1 (or whatever you have default) to close all windows and continue playing. If TAers can do this during time-sensitive competition, so can you during any relaxed-environment quest, especially if it's just a mob driven one.

As for hotkeys, there are the Function keys, they can open a menu directly, it takes no more than 1-2 seconds at MOST if you're slow at it to click the ring slot, click the ring, press F1 (or whatever you have default) to close all windows and continue playing.
    There's my problem with it.

Most other decent mmos have native macro functionality to do something like this in one key press without having to put gameplay on pause. To do something like this when I just want 20 seconds of PP convert every 2 minutes, then switch back to PK ring of choice after 20 seconds mid-fight against a durable enemy like PD can easily be needlessly annoying, and probably not even worth the trouble.

We're getting chat commands I can set to my numberpad to swap entire outfits on the fly, but we don't have something to enable smoother ring swapping? I've been letting my PP convert ring collect dust lately because of this.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Aug 5, 2016 at 01:08 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

All those years changing outfits in mid quest have prepared me.

Only hindering yourself by protesting and not doing it. Learn to work with what you're given or don't play at all I guess. You'd complain about anything anyways lol
    Fuck off with your snarky remarks.

Well, if you already have rainbow wands anyway, there's no need for the new ring. Likewise for the Jet Boots (which actually fixes the Vinto problem)...

Fuck off with your snarky remarks.
    Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Why didnt they make a DBs version of that wand ring.
    Would make JB's even more pointless to play

Let us better nag about about sega unability to add rings changing chat commands