Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Waste of time. I didn't write this to get graded.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 12, 2016 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Waste of time.

- You steer too far away from the topic and continue building upon w/e you started talking about. I don't mind reading your post when you go in-depth about the game (since you know, this is a forum for a game). But keep the other stuff to a minimum so people don't have to ignore 70% of your post (or 100% lol).

- When people discuss this game (again a forum for discussing this stuff) you call them children indirectly.

- You go off as over-dramatic at times.

And...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    "No one cares about your life story on the internet."
    This, just keep your life to yourself, family and friends.

These are just my $0.02
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I suspended my posting until enough opinion came from at least this thread. Due to the thread being a query thread, I will look for precise answers to at least one of the three questions from each poster so far and will base my replies on Query Analysis rules as an attempt to be fair.

The spoiler box below contains my reply to each poster; One line in length maximum for each poster. The format is
    [Username + Status: Why? // Personal Reply]
    Spoiler!

My main problem was with the many partial answers I had to flag as unacceptable because they weren't quantified or qualified enough to be effective to try out. Thank you for the replies.

Edit: Broke the One-Line Rule....Amazing how different things are between "Preview Post" and the Submitted Post. My apologies for that. I feel real stupid now at how it looks....so I fixed it to comply with the standard and fixed a redundancy too.
    Last edited by Keilyn; Aug 11, 2016 at 05:57 PM.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

to be honest, your posts are the most interesting ones to read as you really feel just how much you've been around the block in online games, not just pso2 but a ton of other games to the point I wish I was there with you in those crazy times of those games, as for you posts tho I'd say keep you life stories in spoiler tags so that those that want to read them can read them and feel you, and those that don't can get just the point of your post and not care like they've been doing.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I suspended my posting until enough opinion came from at least this thread. Due to the thread being a query thread, I will look for precise answers to at least one of the three questions from each poster so far and will base my replies on Query Analysis rules as an attempt to be fair.

The spoiler box below contains my reply to each poster; One line in length maximum for each poster. The format is
    [Username + Status: Why? // Personal Reply]
    Spoiler!

My main problem was with the many partial answers I had to flag as unacceptable because they weren't quantified or qualified enough to be effective to try out. Thank you for the replies.

Edit: Broke the One-Line Rule....Amazing how different things are between "Preview Post" and the Submitted Post. My apologies for that. I feel real stupid now at how it looks....so I fixed it to comply with the standard and fixed a redundancy too.
    Stuff like this is partially why I don't read your posts. You know we're people, right? Humans have gray areas, attempting to see things in black and white all the time makes things difficult.

And to base off of what others have said:

• You often go off on irrelevant, veering tangents that either take forever or miss the point completely.
    • You often downtalk anyone you're replying to, as if communicating with anyone who isn't on "your level" is a chore and isn't worth your time.
    • Overall maybe a little bit into yourself a bit too much. (Often adding things about yourself that seem like you're prepping yourself up quite a bit. To name a few that I remember, your audio equipment being great, your different works and musical compositions [which wasn't even relevant to the topic, iirc.], and writing achievement mentions that serve little purpose except to prove to others [or yourself, maybe] that you're "qualified".)
    • Other past experiences with your posting have also left me with a prejudiced view of you, that we don't particularly need to get into here in public. (PM if you really feel the need to.)

I will also echo the lengthy posts. There's nothing wrong with long posts. The problem is when you talk a lot, but you're not really saying anything. There's plenty of times where I could read the whole ~3 paragraphs that you typed, and summed them up in maybe three or four sentences without losing much content or context.

All that being said, you do clearly have thought and plenty of substance in your posts. You have a lot to say, much of it which ends up being substantial. One of the problems is that it doesn't always facilitate discussion, rather it downplays everyone else's replies (with possibly unintentional efforts to show your own "credentials", as it were) and makes no one want to reply, and eventually not even read them.

What I would recommend is:
    • Show some empathy with other posters. Read and absorb their post, if it's something that's of quality content. Understand where they're coming from.
    • Keep it simple. I don't mean leave out a lot of detail and saying "because I said so". When you keep it simple, it shows that you know fully what you're posting about, and the full intent of your post. If someone asks you to elaborate on your post, then gladly do so, keeping in mind what you've already stated.
    • Don't assume. You know how that works.

All in all, I'm fairly confident that you can post and be well respected and helpful. Just take into account that this board is often two or more ways, and be considerate.

I thought this was a PSO2 section.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

Query Thread

Replies to the latest posts:

@Pyrei // Thanks for the kind reply and for reading my posts. I am rejecting your post as far as data analysis goes because there was not anything in there to help answer the three questions. Query rules do not allow me to accept "Your fine the way you are" as a query answers . In short, I rejected it not because I wanted to, but because I had to follow the logic-set Same with MKV earlier.

@Nitro // Your formatting is really nice and laid out. Congratulations for actually falling between the logic-set. Your post actually falls on the line of "accepted" because it did provide a combined answer to two questions, but it falls under "unacceptable" as well under logic-set rules for lack of precision in some parts. This is a compliment actually as I like those who can defy the system within the system itself.

@Wefwq //Query rules forbid me from writing a counter-reply of any kind to Autism itself, All I can ask myself is "where any of the three opening questions answered in any form? The answer here is no, and thus it is a rejected answer due to nothing being provided.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were four replies that I liked in this thread due to the fact I can put that information to use. Query Rules only give me the right to analyze answers that have been received for the query. I do have the right to comment on answers, but I do not have the right to do persuasive or argumentative writing in a query thread. If no answer has been given, I can not comment on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I have what I need.

Query Thread Termination Request -- (Further Posting will not be considered)
    Please Close and Move this thread.

~Keilyn

P.S: Thank you for all the replies everyone! ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Well, I'm rejecting your thanks because it's obtuse without intelligence.

I should have known better than to waste time on a guy who has a long record of boasting about himself in nearly every post, stealing loot, leeching, and constantly making up stuff with zero basis and pushing it as fact.
    I can't imagine someone like that ever changing their ways, especially if they're still behaving like that in their adult years.

I think I will stop posting on this forum. It's unnecssary stress and really not worth the time.
    I doubt many people will miss me anyway. One less negative person cluttering up the forum.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 12, 2016 at 07:25 AM.