Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegum View Post
    What is that Android app?
    PSO2es is a mobile game that connects to the PC/PS4/Vita game. Your character, Meseta, and items work in both, and you can also buy AC through the app with a wider variety of payment methods. PSO2es is only for the JP servers though.

PSO2es is also available for iOS, but the last time I checked, AC on the main game is only shared with the Android version and not iOS.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

PSOTweaker comes with Cyberkitsune's proxy built in. I haven't used it, though.

I live in SEA too. Cyberkitsune's proxy is the way to go to play on JP servers, unless you want to spend money on a private VPN. We're only a hour or two behind Japan too, so EQs aren't too hard to catch.

As for buying AC, I use PSO2es (download it from Bumped) and Tunnelbear to bypass the IP ban. Works fine with or without the tweaker.

while you SHOULD go get on the cyberkitsune proxy and play pso2 JP (really cant stress this enough as SEA server is just sad and there's plenty of SEA players on JP servers)

ill try to help you with SEA fighter from what I "remember" from ep2 PSO2JP fighter, please keep in mind this might have changed names and/or not be implemented on SEA servers yet. also keep in mind we don't have those costume boosts stuff (and I hope we never get those)

tree might be different than it is here because ep3 reworked all the routes on every class's skill trees in JP version (I looked for an old sim but didn't find one)

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

I'll list the skills here as well, I'm assuming the lv cap is 60 or 65 so the tree only uses 70 SP

---fighter mainclass tree skills---

DS gear
    Knuckle gear
    Twin Dagger gear
    brave stance (max)
    brave stance up (max)
    brave stance critical (max?)
    dead line slayer (lv3)
    PP slayer (max)
    adrenaline (optional but good skill)
    Critical Strike (not sure if this is in SEA PSO2 yet)
    DS wind parrying (not sure if this is in SEA PSO2 yet)
    Knuckles gear boost (not sure if this is in SEA PSO2 yet)
    Twin dagger spin move (not sure if this is in SEA PSO2 yet)
    Chase advanced (for mobs only, not usable vs most bosses)
    Chase advanced plus (for mobs only, not usable vs most bosses, also this one affects all damage types)
    Satk up (however much SP is leftover goes into these 3 skills for more damage)

---hunter subclass tree skills---

hp up 1 (5)
    sword gear
    WL gear
    Partisan gear
    JA bonus 1 and 2 (max)
    fury stance (max)
    fury stance up 1 and 2 (max)
    fury critical (max?)
    fury combo up (lv5 or max)
    war cry (1 point only)
    healing guard (not sure if this is in SEA PSO2 yet, good optional utility skill tho)

---explanations of why these skills---

brave stance and fury stance are fighter's must haves as they account for most of your dmg. Next is gears which make all of the weapons fighter can wield not terribly bad so they are all a must get including the hunter gears. I'm not sure if you have a skill called critical strike over there, if you do have it its a must have as it makes critical hits matter, if you don't have that skill there then DON'T take all those critical boosting skills, as without critical strike critical hits DO NOT MATTER AT ALL. PP slayer is a good chunk of extra dmg especially when paired with niren kamui 11* daggers which were pretty popular in ep2. Chase Advanced is pretty much only for mobbing, when paired with chase bind (lv1 only) and chase advanced plus it makes mobbing SO MUCH easier on fighter as fighter's dmg spikes upwards by 40% (55%?) when using chase advanced related skills, you want to affix a status aliment to your weapon (preferably burn III or poison III) and use weapons and PAs that hit multiple times for this its best to affix double sabers for status-ing things, not that knuckles and daggers cant do statuses, its just Double saber has a higher general hit count than knuckles or daggers. Hunter skills are pretty much full fury and JA bonuses, get the gears still though as hunter weapons are still great on fighter. war cry is mostly for mining base defense quests as youll need to get the attention of things so you wont run around as much chasing mobs down.

---PAs to look out for---

Double saber: Deadly archer (careful with this one, need to aim it and it has a charged form that adds more hits), scissor edge (anti aerial), chaos riser (fill the DS gear before using this PA), acro effect (parry/guard effect)
    Twin dagger: symphonic drive(strong homing and dmg), raging waltz(strong homing good combo starter), orchestra(finisher), bloody sarabande(good follow up PA), shoot polka (anti ground touching + good follow up), quick march
    Knuckles: Backhand Smash (lethal one inch punch) , straight charge (gap closer + good mobbing dmg), pendulum roll (high dmg follow up), surprise knuckle (good follow up or starter)
    sword: sonic arrow (ranged PA, good gear builder), ride slasher (excellent gear builder), nova strike (at full gear this is great for mobbing and follow up), rising edge (when at full gear finisher and great single target dmg), over end (finisher, never did like over end personally tho)
    Wired lance: holding current (really strong vs stationary target), Kaiser rise (ranged + gear filler), wild round, other spin? ( the one where you grab a mob and spin them like a top into other mobs)
    partisan: assault buster (dash + gap closer + high dmg for 1 hit), slide end (high dmg for one hit), zenith throw ("pick up throw" really good hitter when paired with vol graptor), vol graptor (dmg mirror/recorder deals whatever dmg was recorded by user after it was placed) , speed rain (mobbing)

there might be other good PAs and skills but this is top of my head stuff from 2 years ago...

Don't worry about starting over on JP if you decide to. Getting back to max level is super easy and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Don't worry about starting over on JP if you decide to. Getting back to max level is super easy and fast.
    1000000% agreed, you can get to lv75 in a day if you know how, and don't worry about gear either, we have 12* and 13*s that dwarf any gear that you might have on SEA server

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Just use cyberkitsune's proxy. It's hassle free with PSOTweaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    PSOTweaker comes with Cyberkitsune's proxy built in. I haven't used it, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    I live in SEA too. Cyberkitsune's proxy is the way to go to play on JP servers, unless you want to spend money on a private VPN. We're only a hour or two behind Japan too, so EQs aren't too hard to catch.

As for buying AC, I use PSO2es (download it from Bumped) and Tunnelbear to bypass the IP ban. Works fine with or without the tweaker.
    I see you guys recommending to use Cyberkitsune's proxy, is it really safe? And last night i was searching i found arks-layer tweaker, is it better than cyberkitsune's?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    while you SHOULD go get on the cyberkitsune proxy and play pso2 JP (really cant stress this enough as SEA server is just sad and there's plenty of SEA players on JP servers)
    there might be other good PAs and skills but this is top of my head stuff from 2 years ago...
    Thank you so much for the information! I see, all of you're recommended skill tree is already available in SEA except the branch from fighter's gear, critical strike and healing guard. So, half-line boost and chase bind no good? Personally i like how it's boost damage on status ailment's monster but the only thing i have is only shock I so should i change to pp slayer then? Other than that, your advice is very clear and understandable.

Oh one more thing, i don't thing there's 11* weapon yet in SEA. That or i never see it in UQ and vidphone. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    1000000% agreed, you can get to lv75 in a day if you know how, and don't worry about gear either, we have 12* and 13*s that dwarf any gear that you might have on SEA server
    So uhh, we got 12* and 13* for free?