Okay, so I'm having a bit of an issue with the Tweaker updater, as it's giving me an "Unhandled Exception" error message of sorts.

Does anyone know what, exactly, is going on with this and why it's popping up?

e9c7337a5f.png

I have attempted to hit the continue button, which generally resulted in the updater just sitting there awkwardly and not doing anything.

Additional info that I hope might help:

1) I am running Windows 7 Professional (64-bit). I'm currently in the process of installing some updates at the time of this writing, and I'll need to see if that helps anything.

2) For some reason or another, my university's IT department has marked the Arks Layer website (well, not the website itself, so much as the file location for the Tweaker itself) as having "malware" or other threats associated with it, so I can't download the Tweaker from there.

I'm hoping they'll reverse the decision on that one on their own (they've done so before...but it would take a while), because I'm about 99% sure that the IT department doesn't want me sending them a review request for the sake of a game (all things considered, they have a "What is the benefit/value of this website" question attached to the ticket form).

3) Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly which Tweaker version number I had. I believe it was the second-to-most recent one, but I can't remember the number.

If there's any more info needed, just tell me and I'll try to locate it. I'm not exactly a computer genius...I can play the game with a reasonable level of competence, but my computer knowledge past using the things is pretty much zip.