Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO2 Tweaker not updating New Method

PSO2 Tweaker not updating via new method, i click on update new method and it does nothing.

When i start tweaker it asks me to download new update, i click ok, and it doesn't update it, the only way that works is by clicking on old method of updating but with my PC it takes forever.

It never used to do this.

I have done the following, redownloaded Tweaker to latests version, and reselected PSO2_BIN folder.
    You Mirin bro?

mine is doing this too. been doing this for the last couple patches now. did someone break tweaker in one of the updates?

I use an older version of tweaker to patch because the new version doesn't seem to work for me..What I end up doing is deleting my current version, opening the older version, and not updating the tweaker when it asks. The game will say it needs up be updated and actually update. This works for me at least.
    Last edited by Skyly; Sep 7, 2016 at 12:46 AM.
    Can't we all just get along?

Use check for updates (Old Method)
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's been doing this for me too, for at least two weeks now.

I updated the game via the old method, but it's still telling me in-game that it didn't update properly, or it wasn't updated at all...

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah when I launch tweaker it says "there is a pso2 update available" and I click yes, but then it instantly goes to saying there is a new EN patch available without doing anything at all

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Since last week I've been forced to use the PSO2 Official Launcher to update.
    The first time took 15 hours to update. Now it's taking about 30 minutes... At least when it's done I wll stop getting the 640 Error...
    Not sure what happened to Tweaker the last few weeks.

Yeah, as they say "if it's not broke don't fix it"

The Tweaker worked great ultil some smartass changed the last new method (TRANS AM BURST something) to this new method that DOES NOT work.
    We are now forced to use the old method that is slow as fuck.

I don't mean any disrespect toward the Tweaker team, but working with the Tweaker this morning was a train wreck.

When I ran it, it indicated that PSO2 had an update and prompted me if I wanted to apply it (which it had been doing for a couple weeks now). When I said yes, the Tweaker didn't install it. It also prompted me to update the English patch, which looked like it properly installed. I then ran the game, and PSO2 told me I had the wrong version.

A lot of things happened, and I was in a rush so I don't remember it all clearly. I opened Tweaker again and chose to install the patch using the old method, which I think worked, but I ran out of time before I could finally get logged into the game. The Tweaker started behaving really badly. It often asked if I wanted to install the beta version of the Tweaker, which I was eager to do, but every time I tried, the Tweaker crashed and failed to update. It also kept reporting on startup that Tweaker was already running (i don't believe that it actually was still running from before).

I can't upload a logfile since I am no longer at home and won't be until late tonight. Sorry!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9