Default Steam and Item / Title Patch without Tweaker

Hi, I'm running Windows 10 on a PC that boots directly into Steam Big Picture Mode and I'm trying to get PSO2 loaded whilst applying all the patches (Titles, Item) and bypass the use of the Tweaker.

The reason I wish to bypass the use of the Tweaker is because I wish to create a seamless experience similar to other games, push one button and away you go everything is done.

PSO2 works fine with the Overlay this way if I use the "-pso2" argument in launch options, however I wish to apply the Item and Title translation patches as well, so I'm wondering if there is a way to do this?

This would be really handy for when I play co-op PSO2 with friends and family in the same household or room, as I wish to allow them the use of the convenience experience rather than the PlayStation 4 which I would use instead as I'm the only one familiar enough with Japanese to navigate and understand any of it.

Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks!

Too lazy to find the topic for you. Use Twerker to download the plugins (dll/bin files) needed for item/title translation.

Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/bim20htkcs...ddraw.dll?dl=0 , place it in the pso2_bin folder. You should make a backup from the ddraw.dll cuz when you run the Twerker it will delete it.

I don't know if it still works or not, test it.
    Use it on your own risk.

you need a plugin injector running to have the item and title translation patches to work without tweaker. not hard to do but its a program you will need to have running before you start pso2.

You would need a modified ddraw.dll, which will load pso2h.dll which will then load the plugins.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯