Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Most of the 4-player content feels like it fits in somewhere still, even if it is just running TACOs and XQCOs for money, and AQs to level up a sub-70 class outside of a good leveling EQ; they just haven't really been able to keep interest going for non-EQ 12 player stuff outside of The Flavor of the Month. I'ts sorta always been like that from the start, but I guess they are just doubleing-down on it now.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Code:
    X New Ultimate Quest - Ult Amduscia
    X Episode 4 Chapter 5 - mooooooon
    X More PA & Technic Customizations - Parallel Slider, Safoie, Sacbite, and others
    X PA and Skill Balance Adjustments - Sword and other weapon PA buffs, Summoner Skills
    X Pet Egg Added - Jinga, Aero, Popple
      Collaboration Interlocking WEB Event - Dengeki Cup?
      PSU 10th Anniversary Project Part 2 - Maybe next week? (10/26)
      Famous Game Collaboration Scratch - Gravity Rush 2? or is Million Aurther actually famous???
    X Seasonal Franca’s Cafe - City skyline
    X New Team Room - BOAT
    From the Roadmap, I can say that the next update will be the Gravity Rush 2 stuff with the start of the Dengeki Cup, maybe some other little things too that they didnt mention on the roadmap

Looking at the Winter-End of the Year section might be able to pick out what's in the late November update:
    Code:
      Episode 4 Chapter 6 - Mother absorbed the power of a dark falz, I dont think this is going to end well for her...
      New Type Grinding System Expansion - I legit dont know what this could even be
      Appraisal Shop Expansion - mass untekking pls
      Pet Egg Added - enhanced Marron and Melon??????
      12 Player Raid Boss - rip Mother
      SG Scratch Volume 2 - maybe the other Falzes; Loser and both Doubles, maybe Al too lol
      Famous Game Collaboration Scratch - Persona 5, pls give us a Jack Frost mag
      Seasonal Franca’s Cafe - probably going to be based off of the Tundra team room
    I'd expect 4-6, NT Grinding Expansion, and Appraisal Shop Expansion to be the late November update; they seem to be following a pattern of "Story Update + System Updates" for the first part of an update series for a while now. Mother would probably be part 2, but we also gotta get the Christmas EQ squeezed in there at some point too, maybe that might be Part 1 as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    Most of the 4-player content feels like it fits in somewhere still, even if it is just running TACOs and XQCOs for money, and AQs to level up a sub-70 class outside of a good leveling EQ; they just haven't really been able to keep interest going for non-EQ 12 player stuff outside of The Flavor of the Month. I'ts sorta always been like that from the start, but I guess they are just doubleing-down on it now.
    A big part of that is because most 4 man quests can be comfortably soloed or low manned, while most 12 man quests take forever and/or are unrewarding when you try to solo or single party them unless everyone is already so strong that they don't even need the rewards. It's just so hard to get a group together once the initial wave of people has what they want, whereas I can just go into my discord and be like "Anyone wanna do some SHAQs?" and be fine if only one or 2 people join.

To be honest, I don't think we'll be fighting Mother just yet; I have the feeling she may jusy power up one of her followers (which I'm hoping might be Kohri, causing her to lose any semblence of recovery she's started), but I'm probably wrong anyway
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Collection files expiring is the dumbest thing ever.
    So damn right.

The ones tied to seasonal EQs make some sense (who wants to hunt Odin now that the LQ is done?), but stuff like the Ray weapons simply shouldn't ever be time-limited. It's particularly bizarre considering how effective they are at getting players to run things they wouldn't bother with otherwise. Ah, well - SEGA gonna SEGA.

Pet Egg Added
    There is an unknown "pet_dragon_h" in the data, but no trace of "pet_longear_p" (longear = Marron and Melon, enhanced pets start at the letter m, more explanations in spoiler-box). But we might get them, I actually hope so. Wonder how they could improve them tho, maybe adding a beard to them and a "Allahu Akbar" sound effect when they blow up.

Spoiler!

I think I should start a thread with all the datamined things I find.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Oct 22, 2016 at 02:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    So damn right.

The ones tied to seasonal EQs make some sense (who wants to hunt Odin now that the LQ is done?), but stuff like the Ray weapons simply shouldn't ever be time-limited. It's particularly bizarre considering how effective they are at getting players to run things they wouldn't bother with otherwise. Ah, well - SEGA gonna SEGA.
    It's so weird when you consider that it's the perfect replacement for all those stupid rocks. Imagine trying to get a form wand when the CF is gone. And good luck getting the ray weapon you want after that's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's so weird when you consider that it's the perfect replacement for all those stupid rocks. Imagine trying to get a form wand when the CF is gone. And good luck getting the ray weapon you want after that's gone.
    Funny enough, I've been getting tons of Ares stones by finishing Gix files.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pick any Ares weapon and max it's element by the time I'm done with Gix Daggers and Knuckles.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    "Raid boss" better mean something actually big that isn't just another 12man MPA.
    release 24 man MPA > call that raid boss
    problemo solved

FE Tokyo requires 4+/12 or you're screwed taking forever to get it done doing it solo, same with Vegas. EP4 has the blandest Free Exploration design in the game. I hope this changes whenever EP5 is out, such as Free Exploration uses the same templete as old FE, but is no longer 12/12 locked where you can roam and visit more than 3 areas, such as Outer Area A,B and C, and Inner Area A,B and C which has a passege to the boss area in each of the inner area with note that says, this passage leads to example- Rockbear area room while this Room leads to Banther area room.