View Poll Results: Will you use you 12* units if you have no stronger ones?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will spend mesta to make them me end game gear

18 25.35%
  • No, waiting for "maybe" better 12* units to come out

53 74.65%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Will you use the current 12* units?

If you have no other stronger units, will you spend mesta to enhance your current 12* or wait?

(1st option includes sacrificing your L ring to transfer its ability to the unit)
    Last edited by suzaku0zero0; Oct 30, 2016 at 08:04 AM.

Sig by Gama

Personally would wait at most half a year (or even less depending on upcoming raid boss) as current 12* units might get the Revolucio treatment and depreciate soon. Though seeing as Sega keeps releasing rings every other update or so might make the switch earlier than planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I already swapped to 12* units for melee, in part because I needed a slight upgrade and wanted both step jump and another ring active at the same time. No reason to change from 150/9 saiki to 12* though for ranged/tech at this point.

I am gonna wait till I see the new raid boss units if there like austere but better Ill use those. Gonna have to start saving up for at least an s and r attack set t might have to wait depending on how much meseta i can get by then.

defs sucks, set bonuses non existent, reaffixing stuff is a pain. NO WAI.

They're very lacking in HP. If you want to use them now, you need to combine them with another set. Like ideal + gix or austere + gix. I'm going to wait for new 12* to be released. I don't want to spend my money now and regret it a few months later.

Ignoring my usual issues with getting anything to drop, I will be using them. My techer will move to Austere with the leg slot holding a ring. My melee classes will forego the set bonuses and use two units to hold rings.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Currently, I have a full Ray set and 1 missing unit for a second. Gix from title and the Drago rear unit. I don't really know what to do with them for now tbh. I find the "upgrade" not that much relevant from whatever angle I try to look at things or any mix and match with my currents 11* sets (Kaiser/Orbit for my S and R atk characters, Saiki for my T atk one). I'am an Orbit series sucker so for now dropping my legs units is a no no and Kaiser are my main PP battery and set bonus somewhat fix the lack of Nobles atk affix... so yeah /shrug.
    Try harder @sega

It took me a long time to move from 150/9 Saiki to 150/9 Austere for all 3 attack types, I don't particularly have interest in changing all 3 again unless something with more than just an affix worth of atk or HP better gets released. Skill rings are not a selling point to me as I have shortcut words setup for seamless changing, and I always have a very clear inventory.

Considering how all around solid Austere + Orbit/Ray leg is, it would probably take some OP 12* unit crafting recipes to convince me to change.

Edit: or they bring that special new affixing thing to 12* units, I wouldn't mind that

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I'm using Ray Leg atm ..... though only on my main char (Gu main only), since it luckily drop for me day 1 ...... so, TianSet + RayLeg seems good enough ..... was XQ Unit set .....
    Well, +40 Attack more in total (+5 for each unit, +25 from RayLeg itself) ..... less HP though ;w;

But, should a better ★12unit appeared, I won't be able to affix them now (not enough money and GRM Boost) Took me a year to prep the mats ....
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt