Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Haven't tested Strike Gust Type-0 yet but if it does increase height even when casted in air then I'll be disappointed.
    It was shown in the trailer that it does continue to elevate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Does anyone else have any opinion on the other new Type-0 PAs?

From my opinion, Safoie Type-0 is a little underwhelming. It's kind of like an II zonde except slower, less distance but more aoe, hits and power. Doesn't seem all that great against bosses which is what fire ele fos still need (disregarding Fomelgion).

Is there any point to using One Point now with Parallel Slider Type-0 doing the same thing except more mobility, able to fire as long as you want and getting standing snipe throughout the whole thing?

Managed to kill SH rodos with Straight Charge Type-0 too and it seems good for ta so far but that's only during the brief time I got to test it.

I still find I do more damage with Kamikaze Arrow as br/hu than Sharp Bomber Type-0, making it better for br/ras or br/gus instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Melodys View Post
    Is there any point to using One Point now with Parallel Slider Type-0 doing the same thing except more mobility, able to fire as long as you want and getting standing snipe throughout the whole thing?
    One Point still has better damage/PP. Parallel Slider Type-0 can benefit more from Killing Bonus, though, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    One Point still has better damage/PP. Parallel Slider Type-0 can benefit more from Killing Bonus, though, so there's that.
    Also parallel slider has a wind-up time + relatively high orginal PP cost, which makes it unfit to just clean remaining trash mobs or simply do a quick burst of damage on a boss before transitioning to another PA

As someone who has been using Sword most of my time since forever, I've always loved Sacrifice Bite.

Sacrifice Bite Type-0 is something I've always wanted. And, goodness, do I love how ridiculous it is.

So far using the non weak point bonus L ring. I have it in lv 1 and My damage went from 34k to 48k with crafted divine launcher. The ring is amazing, perhaps at lv 20 it will cover both WHA's. The tests were done vs naberius enemies in the SH forest area, btw.

From my opinion, Safoie Type-0 is a little underwhelming. It's kind of like an II zonde except slower, less distance but more aoe, hits and power. Doesn't seem all that great against bosses which is what fire ele fos still need (disregarding Fomelgion).
    The main advantage Safoie type-0 has over ilzonde is that it actually stops you when you reach an enemy. I tried using it as a melee techer and it was great as an approach.

Ramegid-0 seems dumb at first, but it lasts so long that I think throwing it up just for extra damage as a Te or JB Bo would be useful.
    Like the others said One Point is more pp efficient (I thought it was the other way around, but I was mistaken). That said, if I'm fighting anything that takes more than 1.5 onepoints to kill I'd rather just use Parallel slider.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Parallel Slider also has the advantage of immediately making you go at max run speed. It's great for kiting things and avoiding stuff while still doing damage. It blows One Point out of the water on that end, especially since you can move in the air with it.

Managed to kill SH rodos with Straight Charge Type-0 too and it seems good for ta so far but that's only during the brief time I got to test it.
    Straight charge seems best on big trash mobs like gorongos and for plowing through weak stuff. As far as I can tell, the hit stop is so extreme that you can kinda use it to get stuck on a mob and drill into them, which is fun, but probably not as useful for single targets as more efficient PA.

I still find I do more damage with Kamikaze Arrow as br/hu than Sharp Bomber Type-0, making it better for br/ras or br/gus instead.
    Sharp Bomber type-0 feels like it's for mobbing. If you aim it right it's basically a higher damage, smaller AoE Divine Launcher with i-frames (does it still have the i-frames?).
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 5, 2016 at 07:38 PM.

Has anyone tried L/Air Reversal yet? Curious if it stacks with the Braver and Bouncer skills to regain HP/PP on rebounding

Has anyone tested how much PP it takes to hold Straight Charge and Parallel Slider? Also, do they have an initial PP cost before the charging PP cost?

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Has anyone tested how much PP it takes to hold Straight Charge and Parallel Slider? Also, do they have an initial PP cost before the charging PP cost?
    Parallel Slider is really cheap, like million storm. Straight charge seems to use more but it's not crippling or anything. It's not a good movement PA though.

They both have initial pp costs. Has there even been a pp draining PA that didn't?