Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by striker0 View Post
    I'm actually curious about this. I picked myself up a Vita because I needed something different from the usual stuff on my 3DS, and while I do want PSO2 eventually on it, I've also wondered about this game as well. Is it more or less a offline version of PSO2, or is there more to it?
    It's like a better version of PSO2. It's founded on the same battle system and is set in the same universe, but features better gameplay, extremely hard content, and a self-contained story that is overall a lot bleaker than what PSO2 gives. I personally enjoy it much more than PSO2 because, as stated above, this game gets ridiculously hard, and the gameplay is very fluid, even more so than PSO2. Oh, and if you pick a female character, you can dress in nothing but suds. And you can put two scopes, a teddy bear, and a cat tail on a Rod, a Sword, or Knuckles, and it'd kick ass. It's that kind of game.

TL;DR PSO2, but darker, harder, and better. I highly recommend it.
    Last edited by Altiea; Oct 24, 2016 at 11:14 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I was planning on buying a Vita soon anyways (they seem to be getting a bit cheaper), might as well pick this up if it really is that much better than PSO2.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I was planning on buying a Vita soon anyways (they seem to be getting a bit cheaper), might as well pick this up if it really is that much better than PSO2.
    I'd personally say it's one of the best games on the Vita, and it's super underrated.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I would recommend Soul Sacrifice Delta strongly as well if you want a good blend of story and gameplay.
    The music really is magical.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's like a better version of PSO2. It's founded on the same battle system and is set in the same universe, but features better gameplay, extremely hard content, and a self-contained story that is overall a lot bleaker than what PSO2 gives. I personally enjoy it much more than PSO2 because, as stated above, this game gets ridiculously hard, and the gameplay is very fluid, even more so than PSO2. Oh, and if you pick a female character, you can dress in nothing but suds. And you can put two scopes, a teddy bear, and a cat tail on a Rod, a Sword, or Knuckles, and it'd kick ass. It's that kind of game.

TL;DR PSO2, but darker, harder, and better. I highly recommend it.
    That sounds pretty epic. Does it have online game play or nah? That part I can either take it or leave it really, just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by striker0 View Post
    That sounds pretty epic. Does it have online game play or nah? That part I can either take it or leave it really, just wondering.
    There is no online play unfortunately. You can play with others but they have to be near you to be able to do so.

If this translation happens I'm gonna mod my Vita only for it, I have the game but haven't played more than the first parts, I literally only care to play it for the story.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

This sounds pretty neat, it'll be interesting to see how it pans out.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    This sounds pretty neat, it'll be interesting to see how it pans out.
    Some screens (using internal testing build)

Spoiler!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now that the game is translated i can finaly play it ,of course i have the game but had to quit because i dont reed japanese.
    So THANK YOU to the translators,it works perfect in my Playstation TV.

Edit: by the way,i love the game.
    Last edited by Rockleept; Nov 30, 2016 at 11:49 AM.
    PSOGC Rockleept Hunewearl lvl200
    PS:P Frederico Female Newman PS-Perfect lvl100
    PSP2 Frederico Male Human lvl200
    Actualy Playing : PHANTASY STAR NOVA English Patch lvl40/40/125/40