Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tokyo TA thread

Also messed up my times because of analog stick issues.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    JB aren't bad for train, but it is a bit slower. maybe try some of these strats if you're having some trouble

Spoiler!
    Instant cast Nazan exists? I guess I should go craft that.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 21, 2016 at 01:18 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Its not as good as I thought it would be. I've expected somehtin like Tokyo team room. Its ok overall, but I'll stick to Kuron TA.

If you do the SH Nab II > VH Black Territory x 4 rotation, you can probably swap out Nab II with Tokyo if you're willing to give up 60k.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If you do the SH Nab II > VH Black Territory x 4 rotation, you can probably swap out Nab II with Tokyo if you're willing to give up 60k.
    why though nab2 is faster lol

Aside for entertainment purposes, is there any reason to even bother with this TA, or is it another pointless one like the other new one?

The purpose is for Sega to put in TA rankings for a few weeks before they and everyone else completely forgets the quest's existence

Haha thats lame. I hope they add a klotho CO for it, even if its just a 60k one.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    why though nab2 is faster lol
    Meh, depends on if you're actually faster at Nab II. I know I'm not.

I'm faster at Nab2 on most alts but I'll run this one every so often like I do with Traces; just something different to do without taking as long as some of the other TAs. Exception for my Hunter as I can do Traces SH the fastest for some reason..

I found that if you don't falling off at platforming section you can skip one spawn point though it doesn't mean too much for average players since the spawn size is quite small and you guys probably can kill them all in less than 10 seconds, still mean a lot for whose aiming to beat sanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Aside for entertainment purposes, is there any reason to even bother with this TA, or is it another pointless one like the other new one?
    It's quite short compared to few TAs, you can add this quest into your TACO playlist just so you don't doze off during run.
    Still can't beat Kuron or possibly Nab II in terms of speedrun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Haha thats lame. I hope they add a klotho CO for it, even if its just a 60k one.
    They maybe will add quest-based CO later like the other TA quest (60k one).
    Last edited by wefwq; Sep 22, 2016 at 12:33 AM.