Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Properly grinded 13* weapons take away any skill from Solo Extreme Quests, at least in the first 5 blocks...
    > fixed

What is she asking here for the trade?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

The rewards for reaching a certain level.
    Actually, with that wording, it could be that she gives you the reward for reaching a certain level and that it opens access to trade for certain items. I should check it out...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I mean, it's early but it still seems like the requirement had created a geniune divide, with the majority in the regular XH blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    What is she asking here for the trade?
    It's a revamped referral system i think. Reaching levels 10/20/30/40/50 gets you white ARKS badges, which you can trade for blue badges + SG tickets
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I find it interesting that the Pro-Blocks are much emptier, Solo XQ 1-5 is really easy. Have some people just not bothered to do it?

So LB FI/HU huge cutter normals?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

or maybe hu/br with attack advance, it increases normals attacks by 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I find it interesting that the Pro-Blocks are much emptier, Solo XQ 1-5 is really easy. Have some people just not bothered to do it?
    Actually, it is more like most people are unable to complete it. What the majority of you consider easy most players find quite difficult. For example (small example but idaf) the majority of the acquaintances I know in the game have not been able to clear stages 1-5. Hell, one of them can't even beat the Nyau's. And many of them have Austeres, good affixes, Saiki's and all that. They are properly geared, jus that the content is not as easy as you all claim it to be. Even I will admit that I cannot beat Diabo no matter how hard I try, I always die, even after following all the strategies outlined in guides here and elsewhere.

tl;dr, the point is the requirement is more difficult than you all claim it to be. Another reason why PSO World is seen as elitists because what all of you see as trivial is not so trivial to the average player. Not everyone has the ability to reach the same skill level as the people here or in specific teams.

Oh, and I am certain some just log in for the fashion and could really care less for the "Expert" blocks lol.

Yeah I'm in agreement. The bar may be considered low here but it may well be good enough for the general playerbase. It's still a bit early to call for sure, but the quality difference I've noticed in MPAs so far has been night and day.

Again, the sample size is much too small to tell if its going to benefit things in the long run, but for the sake of argument if previous MPAs I was in had a good amount of people who couldn't do Heaven and Hell 1-5 it'd sure explain a lot...

You're not gonna get absolute aces, but the bar may prove high enough to at least give you a much better chance of getting an alright enough group as opposed to a disaster.