Default pso2 dont want to open

I redownload the game, re-upate the tweaker, then launch the game and nothing. the tweaker said everything is ok but nothing happening. any idea?
    PSO EP3:Cleriyou(FOmar arkz)

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

PSO 2 character: Ship 2 HUCast: Cleriyou

Is the Tweaker and the game folder in your anti-virus'/Windows Defender's exclusion list?

I remove them and still nothing...
    Last edited by cleriyou; Oct 8, 2016 at 09:22 PM.

well now i cant open the tweaker anymore... i need more help

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    1. Try to whitelist PSO2 and Tweaker directory from your antivirus scan list.

2. Open PSO2 directory, you'll find file "pso2launcher.exe.bak", delete the ".bak" part and run it.
    After that, the game may need to redownload that executable if it's outdated, don't worry because it'll automatically done by launcher.

If problem still persist, you can try to use mine and see if it worked or not (.exe is updated with current version).
    This was from another thread and I believe this may help you. I was using version 3.1.1.7 trying to update with Avast. Launching the game with the old version worked, but from past experiences only works so long. Hopefully this will aid you in logging in fellow ARKS member.

Edit: I don't know how ARKS Layer is doing stuff nowadays, but, after repeatedly opening tweaker and permanently disabling shield, I noticed a PSO2 Tweaker Updater EXE in the root menu, activated it after seeing the updated crash six times, and it went through like a knife in a butter, so... I guess the problem is strictly out of the updater, is ARKS Layer sees this. Try that out and let me know if it helped you.
    Last edited by Dephinix; Oct 10, 2016 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cleriyou View Post
    well now i cant open the tweaker anymore... i need more help
    Locate your tweaker executable and lookup the file extension.
    If it's on ".donotnoticemegameguardsenpaipls" rename that part to ".exe" and try to rerun it.

If you're on avast! antivirus, include PSO2Tweaker directory to file system shield whitelist.
    - If you have CyberCapture turned on, select "Allow me to run suspicious files", but make sure to be careful or turn it back on after finished if you're not sure with what are you doing.
    - Try to disable "Hardened mode".

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Locate your tweaker executable and lookup the file extension.
    If it's on ".donotnoticemegameguardsenpaipls" rename that part to ".exe" and try to rerun it.

If you're on avast! antivirus, include PSO2Tweaker directory to file system shield whitelist.
    - If you have CyberCapture turned on, select "Allow me to run suspicious files", but make sure to be careful or turn it back on after finished if you're not sure with what are you doing.
    - Try to disable "Hardened mode".
    I am this same problem as well, but when i finally get to the title screen i get the NP 1013 error
    Shout out and be heard.. you are a force to be reckoned with.

Quote Originally Posted by YuushaBozu View Post
    I am this same problem as well, but when i finally get to the title screen i get the NP 1013 error
    If you're getting an np 1013 it's because gameguard is getting buttmad about something running on your computer. Try closing any programs that might mess with or be able to access gameguard's process, such as cheat programs, or 3rd party process managers.

If you still get the error try one more time after. Sometimes I get the error but then it works the second time I try without changing anything.

If it keeps doing it after that, try closing unnecessary programs you may be running one at a time to see if anything else might be causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you're getting an np 1013 it's because gameguard is getting buttmad about something running on your computer. Try closing any programs that might mess with or be able to access gameguard's process, such as cheat programs, or 3rd party process managers.

If you still get the error try one more time after. Sometimes I get the error but then it works the second time I try without changing anything.

If it keeps doing it after that, try closing unnecessary programs you may be running one at a time to see if anything else might be causing it.
    I fixed it, thanks for the info
    Shout out and be heard.. you are a force to be reckoned with.