Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I just did something really dumb just now.

Just gave my mag the 14 million meseta Tact NT+35 i just brought earlier by accident ...... I am not even mad cause I know its not coming back.

If it was me,I would curse my stupidity for a minute.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Its funny because I only brought it because the next cheapest tact is 25 million. So I was my worst enemy lol.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Oct 9, 2016 at 10:00 PM.

And this is why you lock your valuable stuff.

I repeat, ALWAY ALWAY AND ALWAYS LOCK YOUR VALUABLES.
    Last edited by NephyrisX; Oct 9, 2016 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Nephyris2770

First thing I do when I get something I plan to keep, even if it's just affix fodder or NT grind fodder with emper embrace, is lock it. If I'm not using it right away, first thing I do is make sure it's locked.

I am honestly so sorry, that really really sucks.

reminds me of the time i sphered a 5x mod unit and didnt even realize until a month later (they were worth 15m back then)

even if i get trash 13*'s i always lock them, including pets
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    even if i get trash 13*'s i always lock them, including pets
    I do that too I just was in a rush to feed my mag which has only ever brought me trouble. I thought I locked it back after I leveled it up. After that I switched to hunter for the EQ and started spamming circle on mag menu which I have a very bad habit of during and noticed I saw a +35 disappear. If I find another one close to that price I am gonna grind it lock it and then turn game off lol.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Oct 10, 2016 at 02:14 AM.

Here is what I tend to do... as its stuff like that I fear....

After an MPA:

1) I Tek all Special Weapons.
    2) I throw away all Special Eggs unless I saw the Rare Counter identify a 10* or above.
    3) I then do Recycle Shop for Excube/Sphere/Exchange Passes, etc

4) Now I take and dump everything that I have in inventory into PSO2es (100) slot storage) except for the last two tabs of inventory. Those go to Premium Storage for me always.

5) I sort by rarity and all I have left are 7* to 9* weapons. I move those back to my inventory so all I have are 7 - 9* weapons. I then check to make sure I have the room goods I need.

You probably guessed it, but this is when I start feeding my mags without worrying about swallowing up anything. I am still careful.

6) Once I am done feeding the mag, I start dealing with leftovers in my special way.....

By the time I am done the PSO2es Storage is clear of items, as I like that when I sell by storage I can search through the items and I can ditch what I want. The best part is that when the 30 minute timer runs out and the mag is down to 0%, I will be left with my remaining 7 - 9* weapons, so no fear of feeding the wrong thing to them.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I once threw away around 300 Ult Lilipa stones because I forgot to storage them before doing a magatsu. I throw away magatsu stones obviously and clicked one too many times.

Sadly even now Sega still hasn't added a lock option for stones.